Audiology devices market size is projected to reach USD 13.42 billion by 2023; according to the latest research report by Global Market Insights, Inc. Increasing adoption and penetration rate of digital hearing aid technology, and demand for aesthetically appealing devices will drive the global audiology devices market size.
Cochlear implants will continue to be the most attractive products, with over 10% CAGR growth predicted from 2016 to 2023.
Request for a sample of this research report @ https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/426
There has been an increased emphasis on early screening for loss of hearing function by various healthcare associations and hearing service offices all over the globe including developing economies. These associations are also engaged in dispensing hearing aids to its population.
Moreover, education regarding well being, presence of high unmet customer needs, and increasing disposable income is also playing a crucial role in increasing the demand for hearing aids and hearing diagnostic services across the world.
Global audiology devices market size, by product, 2016-2023, (USD Million)
Digital signal processing (DSP) has revolutionized the audiology devices industry in the past decade. The use of DSP has resulted in the incorporation of new applications, thus offering new benefits to hearing impaired population.
Asia Pacific and Latin America audiology devices market should offer growth opportunities over the next five years, due to presence of high unmet needs of the large patient pool. Estimates suggest that more than 20% of the population in Japan is over the age of 65 years. Growing geriatric population base in Asian countries with large untapped opportunities such as India, Japan and China is expected to drive growth during the forecast period.
To access sample pages or view this report titled, “Audiology Devices Market Size By Product (Hearing Aids [In-The-Ear, Receiver-in-the-Ear (RITE), Behind-the-Ear (BTE), Canal], Cochlear Implants, BAHA/BAHS, Diagnostic Devices [Tympanometers, Otoscopes, Audiometers], By Technology (Analog, Digital), Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook, Application Potential, Price Trend, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 – 2023”in detail along with the table of contents, please click on the link below:
Key insights from the report include:
- Global audiology devices market size estimates were USD 8.57 billion in 2015, with revenue slated to exceed USD 13 billion by 2023.
- Europe audiology devices market accounted for over 40% of the global revenue in 2015, with 9% growth expected from 2016 to 2023.
- Hearing aids market size was estimated at USD 5.69 billion in 2015. Increased level of awareness among the population, and preference to use aesthetically appealing aids are some of the factors driving growth.
- The threat of new entry in the market is low, mainly due to wide clinical requirements and regulatory concerns. Moreover, the companies entering this market need high capital investment to set up manufacturing facilities.
- Rapid economic development in countries such as South Korea, India, China, Malaysia, Brazil will strengthen the platform for industry growth by enhancing buying power of consumer.
- Global audiology devices market share was dominated by four companies namely Sonova Holdings AG, William Demant Holding A/S, GN Resound Group, and Siemens Healthcare, and comprised about 80% of total market demand. Most manufactures are adopting mergers and acquisitions as major growth strategy, to maintain leadership position in the market.
Make an inquiry for purchasing this report @ https://www.gminsights.com/inquiry-before-buying/426
Global Market Insights has segmented the Audiology Devices Market on the basis of product and region:
Global Audiology Devices Market Product Analysis (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2023)
- Hearing Aids
- Behind-the-Ear (BTE) Aid
- In-the-Ear Aid
- Receiver-in-the Ear (RITE)
- Canal Hearing Aids ITC, CIC, IIC
- Cochlear Implants
- Diagnostic Devices
Global Audiology Devices Market Technology Analysis (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2023)
Audiology Devices Market Regional Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2023)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
About Global Market Insights
Global Market Insights, Inc., headquartered in Delaware, U.S., is a global market research and consulting service provider; offering syndicated and custom research reports along with growth consulting services. Our business intelligence and industry research reports offer clients with penetrative insights and actionable market data specially designed and presented to aid strategic decision making. These exhaustive reports are designed via a proprietary research methodology and are available for key industries such as chemicals, advanced materials, technology, renewable energy and biotechnology.