Although the past decade has seen the Atopic Dermatitis Market remain relatively unchanged and a saturated, highly genericized arena, the coming decade could see the launch of the first biologic, which will set a precedent and pave the way for others to follow suit.
By the mid-to-late term of 2014 to 2024 forecast, Sanofi/Regeneron’s dupilumab is expected to reshape the adult moderate and severe treatment landscape and to slowly enter the market for younger patients with milder forms of the disease.
Other events that are expected to invoke change to the previously stagnant atopic dermatitis market include the launch of a non-steroidal topical from Anacor, AN2728, generic erosion of branded topicals Protopic and Elidel in the US.
Overall, topical moisturizers/emollients will remain the mainstay of therapy across all disease severities in the 5EU and will serve as a key growth driver in the atopic dermatitis market in the 5EU. In terms of systemic therapy, cyclosporine and antihistamines are also important drivers of growth, accounting for the majority of sales in the 5EU, with the former drug being used predominantly in the severe patient group, and the latter across all severities for inducing drowsiness to help patients control night-time itching.
Buy Now This Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/checkout?currency=one_user-USD&report_id=629620
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 24 hrs. (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
– Overview of Atopic Dermatitis including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
– Detailed information on the key drugs in 5EU including product Atopic Dermatitiscription, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
– Sales forecast for the top drugs in 5EU from 2014-2024.
– Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting 5EU Atopic Dermatitis market.
Reasons to buy
– Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
– Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Atopic Dermatitis.
– Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
– Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
– Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2014-2024 in 5EU
For more information or any query mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available.
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349