Hypertension is a chronic medical condition characterized by elevated blood pressure in the arteries. It affected an estimated 517 million people in 2014, a figure that will grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 1.2% to 561 million in 2021 in the four Asia-Pacific (APAC) regions of China, India, Australia, and Japan. This high prevalence is a substantial contributor to healthcare costs and a major cause of morbidity. Despite this, awareness of hypertension is low among physicians, patients, and the public alike, leading to poor blood pressure control.
Browse more detail information about Anti- Hypertensive Therapeutics in Asia-Pacific Market:
Scope Anti- Hypertensive Therapeutics in Asia-Pacific Market:
– Hypertension prevalence is a prominent contributor to market size in the assessed countries. The market is mostly dominated by generics, and there are only a few patented products.
– Will generics continue to dominate treatment?
– How do the elderly populations and their associated risk factors affect prevalence?
– The current anti- Hypertensive therapeutics pipeline is weak, comprising 124 molecules in various stages of development, dominated by small molecules.
– Will the upcoming molecules change the treatment paradigm in the near future?
– How will the weak pipeline affect the market?
– Analysis of clinical trials since 2006 identified that anti- Hypertensive products have a high rate of attrition.
– How do failure rates vary by product stage of development, molecule type, and mechanism of action?
– How do other factors such as average trial duration and trial size influence the costs and risks associated with product development?
– Over the 2014–2021 forecast period, the APAC anti- Hypertensive therapeutics market is expected to increase in value at a CAGR of 3.4% from $15.7 billion to just over $19.9 billion. Growth is projected to vary considerably across the four assessed markets.
– Which markets make the most significant contribution to the current market size?
– What are the epidemiology trends in these markets?
– Will branded products’ patent expirations pose a significant threat?
– Will new market entrants over the forecast period lead to substantial changes in annual therapy costs?
Get a PDF Sample of Anti- Hypertensive Therapeutics in Asia-Pacific Market:
Reasons to buy Anti- Hypertensive Therapeutics in Asia-Pacific Market:
This report will enable you to –
– Understand the clinical context of hypertension by considering symptoms, ethology, pathophysiology, co-morbidities and complications, epidemiology, diagnosis, and treatment options.
– Identify the therapeutic strategies, products, and companies that dominate the current marketed products landscape, and recognize gaps.
– Appreciate key anti- Hypertensive pipeline trends in molecule type, administration route, mechanism of action, and novelty.
– Consider market opportunities and potential risks by examining trends in anti- Hypertensive clinical trial size, duration, and failure rate by stage of development, molecule type, and mechanism of action.
– Compare treatment usage patterns, annual therapy costs, and market growth projections for the China, India, Australia, and Japan.
– Discover trends in licensing and co-development deals concerning anti- Hypertensive products and identify the major strategic consolidations that have shaped the commercial landscape.
Have any query? ask our expert @ http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/10070554
List of Figures, Tables and Charts Available in Anti- Hypertensive Therapeutics in Asia-Pacific Markets to 2021 – Increasing Prevalence of Hypertension Drives Market Growth despite Weak Pipeline
1.1 List of Tables
Table 1: Anti- Hypertensive Therapeutics, Possible Co-morbidities
Table 2: Anti- Hypertensive Therapeutics, Proposal for Outcome-Driven Reference Values for Ambulatory Blood Pressure Measurement (mmHg)
Table 3: Anti- Hypertensive Therapeutics, Blood Pressure Classification in Adults (mmHg)
Table 4: Anti- Hypertensive Therapeutics, Definitions of Hypertension by Office and Out-of-Office Blood Pressure Levels (mmHg)
Table 5: Anti- Hypertensive Therapeutics, Prevalence of Hypertension
Table 6: Anti- Hypertensive Therapeutics, Suggested Medications for Hypertensive Patients with Certain Medical Conditions
Table 7: Anti- Hypertensive Therapeutics, Lifestyle Measures and Recommendations
Table 8: Anti- Hypertensive Therapeutics, Compelling and Possible Contra-indications of Anti- Hypertensive Drugs
Table 9: Anti- Hypertensive Therapeutics, Preference of Drug in Specific Condition/Situation of Hypertensive Patients
Table 10: Anti- Hypertensive Therapeutics, Global, All Pipeline Products, Discovery, 2015
Get Discount on Anti- Hypertensive Therapeutics in Asia-Pacific Markets:
About Absolute Report:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
+1-408 520 9750
Get more market research related news @ www.marketresearch.news