Animal feed additives market size is likely to be worth USD 22.06 billion by 2022; as per a new research report by Global Market Insights, Inc. Increase in meat consumption as protein source of livestock such as cattle, poultry and swine should drive animal feed additive industry. Factors such as metabolism activity, weight gains and fatigue delay are likely to favor livestock producers to adopt animal feed additives in the diet.
Request for a sample of this research report @ https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/144
Amino acids market size dominated demand by accounting over 33% of the revenue share and valuation close to USD 5.5 billion in 2014. Thrionine, methionine, tryptophan and lysine are predominantly used amino acids for poultry and swine applications.
Antibiotics market accounted for 25.7% of the revenue share in 2014 and are forecast to grow at sluggish rates owing to stringent regulations by EU and FDA. EU has completely banned antibiotics use from 2006 and the U.S. FDA is also set to ban certain products of this category effective from January 1st, 2017.
Europe animal feed additives market size, by product, 2012-2022 (USD Million)
Restrictions over antibiotics usage as growth promoters for livestock production by regulatory authorities are likely to hamper demand. Immunity development towards certain diseases by animals is a matter of concern by consumers, which is likely to restrict antibiotics usage. Introduction of products like feed phytogenics as NGPs is likely to drive industry growth.
Increase in meat consumption owing to growth in per-capita middle class disposable income in countries such as China, India and Brazil is anticipated to drive demand. Meat product standardization resulting out of certain disease outbreak in the recent past like SARS, is also presumed to drive market growth.
To access sample pages or view this report titled, “Animal Feed Additives Market Size By Livestock (Poultry, Aquaculture, Pork/Swine, Cattle), By Product (Vitamins, Antibiotics, Amino Acids, Antioxidants, Feed Acidifiers, Feed Enzymes), Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook, Application Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2015 – 2022” in detail along with the table of contents, please click on the link below:
Key insights from the report include:
- Global animal feed additives market size generated revenues worth USD 16.11 billion and is forecast to grow at 4.0% CAGR up to 2022 and register USD 22.06 billion.
- Poultry feed additives market applications accounted for 36.6% of total revenue share in 2014. Outbreak of diseases such as bird flu or avian influenza has increased awareness in poultry health sector, with stringent regulations governing meat quality for consumption.
- Aquaculture feed additives market application occupied a minor chunk of the global revenue share and is likely to grow significantly, at 4.2% CAGR up to 2022.
- Asia Pacific predominantly driven by China & India animal feed additives market size was the largest regional industry. China registered revenue close to USD 3.2 billion in 2014 and also is likely to attain highest gains up to 2022.
- Feed acidifiers in the U.S. animal feed additives market size were valued close to USD 340 million and are likely to grow at rapid pace up to 2022.
- Global animal feed additives market share is moderately consolidated in 2014 with top four industry participants serving to over 70% of the demand. Major industry players include Danisco, Evonik, DSM and BASF. Other manufacturers include Bioamin, Kemin, Adisseo, Nutreco and Cargill.
Make an inquiry for purchasing this report @ https://www.gminsights.com/inquiry-before-buying/144
Global Market Insights has segmented the Animal Feed Additives Industry on the basis of product, type and region:
Animal Feed Additives Market Livestock Analysis (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2022)
Animal Feed Additives Market Product Analysis (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2022)
- Amino Acids
- Feed Acidifiers
- Feed Enzymes
Animal Feed Additives Market Regional Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2022)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Africa
About Global Market Insights
Global Market Insights, Inc., headquartered in Delaware, U.S., is a global market research and consulting service provider; offering syndicated and custom research reports along with growth consulting services. Our business intelligence and industry research reports offer clients with penetrative insights and actionable market data specially designed and presented to aid strategic decision making. These exhaustive reports are designed via a proprietary research methodology and are available for key industries such as chemicals, advanced materials, technology, renewable energy and biotechnology.