ALZHEIMER’S THERAPEUTICS IN ASIA-PACIFIC MARKETS TO 2021 – GROWTH DRIVEN BY RISING PREVALENCE, GROWING AWARENESS AND EXPECTED LAUNCH OF DISEASE MODIFYING THERAPIES
Alzheimer’s Disease (AD) is an irreversible and progressive neurodegenerative disease, which is characterized by cognitive impairment, loss of memory and functional decline. Symptoms typically begin in patients in their mid-sixties, appearing in different stages. The pathological features of AD comprise of histopathological changes within the brain.
Browse more detail information about Alzheimer’s Therapeutics in Asia-Pacific Markets to 2021:
Although there is a high degree of uncertainty and failure within the R&D of AD drugs, there are a number of drugs in the pipeline, around 559. The majority of the pipeline products are new, and there are only seven repositioned drugs and five generic drugs. This shows progression in terms of the different molecules being developed as therapeutic agents within the AD pipeline.
Get a PDF Sample of Alzheimer’s Therapeutics in Asia-Pacific Markets to 2021:
Scope of Alzheimer’s Disease (AD) Markets:
The Asia Pacific AD therapeutic market has a lack of options.
– Which classes of drug dominate the industry?
– What newly approved therapies have entered the industry?
– How do the leading marketed therapies compare clinically?
– How will the new therapies be positioned in the treatment of AD?
– How have selected late-stage pipeline therapies performed in clinical trials?
The pipeline contains a range of molecule types and molecular targets, including those that are well established in AD, and latest, first-in-class therapies.
– Which molecular targets appear frequently in the pipeline?
AD clinical trials have an overall attrition rate of 94%.
– What are the failure rates for individual Phases of clinical development?
– How do AD clinical trial characteristics, including failure rate, duration, and size compare against respiratory and industry averages?
The AD market is forecast to rise from a value of $3 billion in 2014 to $5.1 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 7.9% across the four Asia-Pacific markets assessed.
– How much of a role will disease prevalence and new product approvals play in the industry growth?
– Will generic competition have a significant impact on the market over the forecast period?
There have been 170 licensing deals and 104 co-development deals related to AD products since 2006.
– Which territories show the maximum number of deals?
– What were the trends in deal completion based on product stage of development?
– What were the conditions of the key licensing or co-development deals to take place in AD?
Reasons to buy Alzheimer’s Therapeutics in Asia-Pacific Markets to 2021
This Asia Pacific Alzheimer therapeutic market report will allow you to –
– Understand the current clinical and commercial scenario through a comprehensive analysis of disease diagnosis, pathogenesis, prognosis, and the current treatment patters and algorithms used in AD.
– Assess the safety and effectiveness of current treatment options, with extensive product profiles on prominent marketed therapies, and a heat map directly comparing data for safety and efficacy.
– Understand the AD pipeline and stratify by stage of development, molecule type, and molecular target. The most promising late-stage therapies are profiled and assessed in terms of clinical performance and competitiveness, alongside a single-product forecast.
– Forecast growth in industry size in four Asia-Pacific markets, with in-depth market forecasting from 2014 to 2021. The forecasts will provide an understanding of how epidemiology trends, new drug entries, and patent expirations will influence market value.
– Identify commercial scope in the AD deals area by understanding trends in licensing and co-development deals, and by profiling the most significant deals that have occurred in this indication in past.
Have any query? Ask our expert @ http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/10111228
List of Figures, Tables and Charts Available in Alzheimer’s Therapeutics in Asia-Pacific Markets to 2021 – Growth Driven by Rising Prevalence, Growing Awareness and Expected Launch of Disease Modifying Therapies
1.1 List of Tables
Table 1: AD Market, Symptoms of AD at Different Stages of Disease 13
Table 2: AD Market, Symptoms of Mid Cognitive Impairment 13
Table 3: AD Market, Mini Mental State Exam 17
Table 4: AD Market, Alzheimer’s Disease Assessment Scale Cognitive Subscale 18
Table 5: AD Market, Mild Cognitive Impairment Diagnosis Guidelines 19
Table 6: AD Market, Global Deterioration Scale for AD 20
Table 7: AD Market, Management of AD Symptoms 23
Table 8: AD Market, Global, Pipeline Products, Discovery, 2016 96
Table 9: AD Market, Global, Pipeline Products, Preclinical, 2016 104
Table 10: AD Market, Global, Pipeline Products, Phase I, 2016 122
Table 11: AD Market, Global, Pipeline Products, Phase II, 2016 125
Table 12: AD Market, Global, Pipeline Products, Phase III, 2016 128
Get Discount on Alzheimer’s Therapeutics in Asia-Pacific Markets to 2021:
About Absolute Report:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
+1-408 520 9750
Get more market research related news @ www.marketresearch.news