MarketResearchReports.biz has recently announced the addition of a new market study, titled “EpiCast Report: Acute Myeloid Leukemia – Epidemiology Forecast to 2024”, to its database of research reports. The study provides a complete overview of the global acute myeloid leukemia market on the basis of the epidemiology of the overall market.
The market study considers the historical as well as the current performance of the global market for acute myeloid leukemia and presents a thorough and in-depth report on the current situation as well as future status of this market.
Acute myeloid leukemia is a rare kind of cancer, which accounts for a major share of cancer-related deaths every year across the globe. Mostly, the geriatric population is affected by this disease and it is is more common in men than in women.
For Sample Copy, click here: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/496359
The research report studies the global market for acute myeloid leukemia on the basis of types, molecular gene mutations, and prognostic risk for treatment planning. Two major segments of the global acute myeloid leukemia market based on types are acute promyelocytic leukemia and myelodysplastic syndromes/therapy-related leukemia. Both the segments have been discussed at length in this market study.
Based on prognostic risk, favorable, intermediate, and adverse are the three groups for treatment planning. By molecular gene mutations, the FLT3 mutation is the key segment of the global acute myeloid leukemia market, says the research report.
The research study has also analyzed the worldwide acute myeloid leukemia on the basis of its regional spread. In 2014, 40,661 cases of acute myeloid leukemia had been reported in the 7MM (France, the U.S., the U.K., Spain, Italy, Germany, and Japan). Nearly half of these cases had occurred in the U.S.
According to market analysts, the 7MM is likely to witness a rapid increase in the prevalence of this disease during the next 10 years. Triggered by the rising population, the diagnosed cases of acute myeloid leukemia is projected rise at a rate of 2.03% per annum and register a total of 48,918 cases by 2024. Market participants are focusing on developing efficient therapies, especially for geriatric patients, to improve their survival rate, states the market report.
The research report is aimed at assisting market participants in gaining clear insights into the global acute myeloid leukemia market and help them create winning strategies for their business expansion. The major players operating in the global acute myeloid leukemia market are Bristol-Myers Squibb, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Novartis International AG, GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Genmab A/S, Ambit Biosciences Corp., Cephalon Inc., Celgene Corp., Clavis Pharma ASA, Genzyme Corp., EISAI Co. Ltd., and Sunesis Pharmaceuticals Inc.
The Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors and global trends of AML in the 7MM (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan). It includes a 10-year epidemiology forecast of the following segmentations in adults ages 20 years and older across the 7MM –
– Diagnosed incident cases of AML, segmented by sex and 10-year age groups
– Five-year diagnosed prevalent cases of AML, segmented by ages 20-59 years and ages 60 years and older
– Diagnosed incident and five-year diagnosed prevalent cases of APL and MDS/therapy-related AML, segmented by ages 20-59 years and ages 60 years and older
– Diagnosed incident cases of AML that have mutations in the FLT3 gene
– Diagnosed incident cases of AML classified into favorable, intermediate, and adverse risk groups
– The AML epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
– The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 7MM.
Reasons to buy
The AML EpiCast report will allow you to –
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global AML market.
– Quantify patient populations in the global AML market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
– Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for AML therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
– Identify the percentage of AML cases by age, subtype, and risk group.
To order report Call Toll Free: 866-997-4948 or send an email on firstname.lastname@example.org