“The Report Dyslipidemia – 5EU Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023 provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. – MarketResearchReports.biz”
GlobalData estimates that the total market size for the 8MM in 2013 was $15.4bn, comprised of $11.0bn in branded drug sales (72%) and $4.4bn in generic sales (28%). GlobalData expects that the dyslipidemia drug market will grow at a CAGR of 9.4% over the ten year forecast period, resulting in a market value of $37.9bn by 2023, of which 71% will be attributed to branded drug sales ($26.9bn) and 29% to generic drug sales ($11.0bn). The current dyslipidemia market is dominated by the statins, the revolutionary drugs that reduce low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL-C) and that have been proven to reduce the risk of cardiovascular events such as heart attack and stroke. Other major lipid-modulating drugs, such as Zetia (ezetimibe), the fibrates, bile acid sequestrants, omega-3 fish oil agents, and rare-disease therapies comprise the remainder of the current dyslipidemia space. The launch of the proprotein convertase subtilisin/kexin type 9 (PCSK9) biologics and the cholesteryl ester transfer protein (CETP) inhibitors will reshape the sales landscape of the dyslipidemia market moving forward.
As with the other markets examined in this forecast, dyslipidemia sales in the 5EU in the 2013 base year were dominated by the statins and ezetimibe. In 2013, statin sales contributed 64% ($1.5 billion) towards the dyslipidemia market share in the 5EU.
Download Sample copy of this Report at : http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/825691
– Overview of Dyslipidemia including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
– Detailed information on the key drugs in 5EU including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
– Sales forecast for the top drugs in 5EU from 2013-2023.
– Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting 5EU Dyslipidemia market.
Reasons to buy
– Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
– Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Dyslipidemia.
– Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
– Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
– Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2013-2023 in 5EU.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 6
1.2 List of Figures 10
2 Introduction 11
2.1 Catalyst 11
2.2 Related Reports 12
2.3 Upcoming Related Reports 13
3 Disease Overview 14
3.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology 14
3.1.1 Etiology 14
3.1.2 Pathophysiology 16
3.2 Symptoms 20
3.3 Prognosis 20
3.4 Quality of Life 20
4 Disease Management 21
4.1 Diagnosis and Treatment Overview 21
4.1.1 Diagnosis 21
4.1.2 Treatment Guidelines and Leading Prescribed Drugs 23
4.1.3 Clinical Practice 26
4.2 France 28
4.3 Germany 30
4.4 Italy 33
4.5 Spain 35
4.6 UK 37
5 Competitive Assessment 40
5.1 Overview 40
5.2 Product Profiles – Major Brands 44
5.2.1 Statins 44
5.2.2 Zetia (ezetimibe) 64
5.2.3 Vytorin (simvastatin/ezetimibe) 73
5.2.4 Liptruzet (atorvastatin/ezetimibe) 77
5.2.5 Niaspan (niacin extended-release) 81
5.2.6 Kynamro (mipomersen sodium) 87
5.2.7 Juxtapid (lomitapide) 94
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/marketresearchreports-biz
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207