Researchmoz added Most up-to-date research on “Peripheral Artery Disease – Japan Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2024” to its huge collection of research reports.
In the 2014 base year, the global PAD market was worth approximately $543.4m, including both branded and generic drugs. By 2024, GlobalData expects that the global PAD market will experience significant expansion, with a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of approximately 4.15%, equating to around $816.3m. The dramatic increase in the value of the overall global PAD therapeutics market will be partly attributable to the launch of several PAD drugs currently in late-stage pipeline development, which GlobalData believes have extraordinary potential. These include the novel antithrombotic pharmacological agents, Merck & Co.s Zontivity (vorapaxar), AstraZenecas Brilinta (ticagrelor), and Bayer and Janssens (a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson) Xarelto (rivaroxaban), which have the capacity to reform the antiplatelet and anticoagulatory PAD treatment landscape.
In the 2014 base year, GlobalData determined that the PAD therapeutics market in Japan was worth $59.5m. The remainder of the 2014 PAD market in Japan came from prostaglandins, which are used to ameliorate the symptoms of PAD, and cilostazol, which is used as an antiplatelet agent in this market. In total, these drugs generated approximately $31.4m in 2014.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=816333
– Overview of PAD including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
– Detailed information on the key drugs in Japan including product PADcription, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
– Sales forecast for the top drugs in Japan from 2014-2024.
– Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting Japan PAD market.
Reasons to buy
– Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
– Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for PAD.
– Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
– Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
– Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2014-2024 in Japan.
Make an Enquiry of this report @ http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=816333
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures 8
2 Introduction 9
2.1 Catalyst 9
2.2 Related Reports 10
2.3 Upcoming Related Reports 10
3 Disease Overview 11
3.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology 12
3.1.1 Etiology 12
3.1.2 Pathophysiology 14
3.2 Classification and Staging Systems 15
3.3 Symptoms and Clinical Presentation 17
3.4 Prognosis 21
3.5 Quality of Life 25
4 Disease Management 27
4.1 Diagnosis and Treatment Overview 27
4.1.1 Diagnosis 27
4.1.2 Treatment Guidelines and Leading Prescribed Drugs 31
4.2 Japan 32
5 Competitive Assessment 37
5.1 Overview 37
5.2 Lifestyle Modifications 41
5.2.1 Exercise 41
5.2.2 Smoking cessation 44
5.3 Risk Factor Modification Drugs 46
5.3.1 Lipid-Lowering Medical Therapies 46
5.3.2 Antihypertensive Medical Therapies 53
5.3.3 Antithrombotic Medical Therapies 60
5.3.4 Glucose-Lowering Medical Therapies 81
5.3.5 Thrombolytic Therapies 84
5.4 Medical Therapies Treating the Symptoms of PAD – Major Brands 85
5.4.1 Pletal / Pletaal (cilostazol) 85
5.4.2 Praxilene (naftidrofuryl oxalate) 99
5.4.3 Trental (pentoxifylline) 105
5.4.4 Prostaglandin and Prostanoid Medical Therapies 114
5.4.5 Other Pharmacological Therapies 118
5.5 Non-Pharmacological Therapies 120
5.5.1 Revascularization 120