Urological cancers are thought to account for 19.5% of global cancer prevalence, with kidney, prostate, testicular and bladder cancer – the key indications covered in this report – accounting for the majority of that figure. Urological cancers affect the male and female urinary tract and the male reproductive organs. Prostate cancer is the most prevalent of these malignancies.
A number of common etiologic factors have been strongly characterized as raising the risk of developing urological cancers, including age, chronic inflammation, gender, obesity, tobacco usage and heritable cancer syndromes. The risk of cancer increases greatly in patients over the age of 65. Populations in developed countries are projected to become increasingly aged and show rising obesity incidence, which will drive both cancer prevalence and revenue growth for its treatments.
Browse more detail information about Urological Cancer Market:
Scope of Urological Cancer Market:
– Global revenues for the urological cancer market are forecast to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 10.39%, from $17.9 billion in 2015 to $35.9 billion in 2022. Which drugs will achieve blockbuster status and how will the key player companies perform during the forecast period?
– The urologic oncology pipeline is large and diverse, and contains 817 products. How does the composition of the pipeline compare with that of the existing market?
– What mechanisms of action and molecule types are most common for pipeline drugs being trialed in the various key indications?
– How will the market shares and CAGRs of the top 20 companies compare within this therapy area?
– What proportion of the key players’ revenues will be attributable to urological cancers?
Get a PDF Sample of Urological Cancer Market:
Reasons to buy Urological Cancer Market:
This report will allow you to –
– Understand the current clinical and commercial landscape by considering disease pathogenesis, diagnosis, prognosis, and the treatment options available at each stage of diagnosis
– Visualize the composition of the urological cancer market across each indication, in terms of dominant molecule types and targets, highlighting the key commercial assets and players
– Analyze the urological cancer pipeline and stratify by stage of development, molecule type and molecular target, with a granular breakdown across key indications
– Understand the growth in patient epidemiology and market revenues for the urological cancer market globally and across the key players and product types
– Stratify the market in terms of the split between generic and premium products, and assess the role of these product types in the treatment of the various urological cancers
– Identify commercial opportunities in the urological cancer deals landscape by analyzing trends in licensing and co-development deals
Have any query? ask our expert @ http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/10225541
List of Figures, Tables and Charts Available in Global Urological Cancer Market to 2022 – Strong Growth Driven by Rising Prevalence, Increased Uptake of Hormone Therapies and Approval of Novel Biologics
1.1 List of Tables
Table 1: Urologic Oncology, Global, Symptoms of the Most Prevalent Urological Cancers, 2016 10
Table 2: Urologic Oncology, Global, Complications Associated with Bladder, Kidney, Prostate and Testicular Cancers 13
Table 3: Urologic Oncology, Global, Epidemiology of The Most Prevalent Urological Cancers, 2015 14
Table 4: Urologic Oncology, Optimal and Actual Chemotherapy Usage Rates Across All Cancer Stages, 2010 19
Table 5: Urologic Oncology, Global, Reconstructive Surgery following Bladder Cancer Resection, 2016 20
Table 6: Urologic Oncology, Optimal and Actual Radiation Therapy Usage Rates in US, 1995–2000 21
Table 7: Urologic Oncology Therapeutics Market, Global, Approved Indications for Zytiga, 2016 24
Table 8: Urologic Oncology Therapeutics Market, Global, Approved Indications for Xtandi, 2016 25
Table 9: Urologic Oncology Therapeutics Market, Global, Approved Indications for Sutent, 2016 27
Table 10: Urologic Oncology Therapeutics Market, Global, Approved Indications for Votrient, 2016 28
Table 11: Urologic Oncology Therapeutics Market, Global, Approved Indications for Inlyta, 2016 29
Table 12: Urologic Oncology Therapeutics Market, Global, Approved Indications for Jevtana, 2016 30
Get Discount on Urological Cancer Market:
About Absolute Report:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
+1-408 520 9750
Get more market research related news @ www.marketresearch.news