The South-East Asia Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Therapeutics Market research report provides insight on new developments, innovations and opportunities in the Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Therapeutics Industry in South-East Asia. Major market trends and forecasts to year 2022 have been included in the report. In-depth analysis, strategies, pipeline innovations of key players in the Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus therapeutics industry have been covered in the report. Topics covered in the report include epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, prognosis, treatment options, treatment segments for Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus; Overview of key marketed products by major pharmaceutical companies in the market; Pipeline assessment by stage of development, molecule type, route of administration, molecular target and program type; Promising pipeline candidates; Comparative efficacy and safety of pipeline products; Product competitive framework; Clinical trial analysis; Multi-Scenario market forecast to 2022; Main market drivers and barriers; Revenue and market size analysis of major players in the Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus therapeutics industry as well as all important licensing and co-development deals between these companies.
Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Therapeutics (T2DM) treatment has been revolutionized in the past decade, especially with the increased use of new therapies. The marketed products landscape comprises a wide range of treatment options, including biguanide (metformin), sulfonylureas, thiazolidinediones, GLP-1 receptor agonists, DPP-4 inhibitors, SGLT-2 inhibitors, and insulin therapies. Nevertheless, significant unmet need remains for products that can offer better glycemic control, as well as the prevention and cure of diabetic complications, such as diabetic nephropathy, retinopathy, and cardiovascular disease.
Browse details of the South-East Asia Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Therapeutics Market Research report at: http://www.absolutereports.com/type-2-diabetes-mellitus-therapeutics-in-south-east-asia-markets-to-2022-increasing-usage-of-newer-therapies-and-expanding-treatment-population-to-encourage-robust-growth-10302412
Profile, Revenue, Market Size, Major Deals, Key Products, Promising pipeline candidates, pipeline innovations of following companies have been analysed in the report:
- Novo Nordisk
- Chong Kun Dang
- Eli Lilly
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- LG Life Sciences
- Dong-A ST
- JW Pharmaceutical
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma
- Boehringer Ingelheim
Drugs and Pipeline products studied in the report:
- Duvie (lobeglitazone)
- GLP-1 Receptor Agonists
- Byetta (exenatide)
- Bydureon (exenatide)
- Victoza (liraglutide)
- Lyxumia (lixisenatide)
- Tanzeum (albiglutide)
- DPP-4 Inhibitors
- Januvia (sitagliptin)
- Galvus (vildagliptin)
- Onglyza (saxagliptin)
- Trajenta (linagliptin)
- Zemiglo (gemigliptin)
- Suganon (evogliptin)
- Gadret (anagliptin)
- Nesina (alogliptin)
- Tenelia (teneligliptin)
- SGLT-2 Inhibitors
- Forxiga (dapagliflozin)
- Invokana (canagliflozin)
- Jardiance (empagliflozin)
- Suglat (ipragliflozin)
- Insulin Therapies
- Lantus (insulin glargine)
- Levemir (insulin detemir)
- Tresiba (insulin degludec)
- Toujeo (insulin glargine)
Countries covered in the report:
- South Korea
Get a sample copy of the South-East Asia Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Therapeutics Market Research report at: http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/10302412
Scope of the South-East Asia Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Therapeutics Market Research report:
- The current South-East Asia T2DM market contains novel products, including Jardiance, a SGLT-2 inhibitor; Victoza, a GLP-1 receptor agonist; and Januvia, a DPP-4 inhibitor.
- What are the competitive advantages of the existing novel drugs?
- With over 500 active pipeline molecules, most of the late-stage investigational drug candidates are being evaluated, featuring improved dosing regimens and administration routes in comparison to currently marketed products and combination therapies.
- Which classes of novel drugs are most prominent within the pipeline?
- Is there strong potential for the pipeline to address unmet needs within the T2DM market?
- Analysis of clinical trials since 2006 identified that the failure rates of T2DM molecules were highest in Phase III, at 49%, with the overall attrition rate for T2DM standing at 75%.
- How do failure rates vary by product stage of development, molecule type, and mechanism of action?
- How do other factors, such as average trial duration and trial size, influence the costs and risks associated with product development?
- Over the 2015-2022 forecast period, the South-East Asia T2DM therapeutics market is expected to increase in value at a CAGR of 7.1%, from $1.7 billion to over $2.7 billion.
- Which markets make the most significant contribution to the current market size?
- What are the epidemiology trends in these markets?
- Will new market entrants lead to substantial changes in annual therapy costs?
- How will different treatment usage patterns impact growth in the eight assessed South-East Asia markets?
- Rising T2DM prevalence and the uptake of newer therapies will lead to significant market growth over the forecast period, despite generic sales erosion resulting from patent expirations.
- Will patent expirations or emerging pipeline molecules threaten the commercial success of existing drugs?
For any queries regarding the report contact our experts at: http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/10302412
Reasons to purchase the South-East Asia Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Therapeutics Market Research report:
This report will enable you to –
– Understand the clinical context of T2DM by considering symptoms, etiology, pathophysiology, epidemiology, diagnosis, and treatment options.
– Identify the therapeutic strategies, products, and companies that dominate the current marketed products landscape and recognize gaps and areas of unmet need.
– Identify key pipeline trends in molecule type, administration route, mechanism of action, and novelty.
– Consider market opportunities and potential risks by examining trends in T2DM clinical trial size, duration, and failure rate by stage of development, molecule type, and mechanism of action.
– Recognize the late-stage pipeline molecules that have demonstrated strong therapeutic potential in T2DM by examining clinical trial data and multi-scenario product forecast projections.
– Compare treatment usage patterns, annual therapy costs, and market growth projections for South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, the Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, and Indonesia.
– Discover trends in licensing and co-development deals concerning T2DM products and identify the major strategic consolidations that have shaped the commercial landscape.
Ask for Discount on the report at: http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-discount/10302412
About Absolute Report:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
+1-408 520 9750
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org