“PharmaPoint: Type 2 Diabetes – Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2025”. The Report covers current Market Trends, Analysis, Forecast, Review, Share, Size, Growth, Effect.
The type 2 diabetes market is mature and crowded with inexpensive generics. Despite being marked by a late-stage pipeline filled with me-too drugs, this market will undergo substantial growth between 2015 and 2025, almost doubling over this period. The main drivers of growth will be the dramatic increase in disease prevalence and physicians efforts to delay disease progression and reduce the costly burden of diabetic complications through the use of combination therapies and novel branded drugs. We anticipate that the type 2 diabetes market will experience a shift in the classes of drugs that are preferred by physicians. Rapid uptake of drugs from the glucagon-like peptide-1 receptor agonist (GLP-1RA) class and sodium-glucose co-transporter-2 inhibitor (SGLT-2I) class will occur; while dipeptidyl peptidase-4 inhibitors (DPP-4Is) will continue to grow, but at a much slower rate than previous years. GLP-1RAs and SGLT-2Is will experience the fastest growth of all classes at a CAGR of 12.2% and 13.0% respectively.
To Free Sample Report With TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=816331
Key Questions Answered
– Although the T2D market has numerous well-established therapies, it is marked by the presence of a number of unmet needs in current treatments. What are the main unmet needs in this market? Will the drugs under development fulfil the unmet needs of the T2D market?
– The late-stage T2D pipeline is heavily populated with me-too drugs from the classes of GLP-1RAs, DPP-4Is, and SGLT-2Is. Despite this, an oral GLP-1RA formulation and an osmotic pump which delivers subcutaneous exenatide for one year at a time are expected to be game changers in the GLP-1RA class. Both are in Phase III clinical trials and are expected to increase compliance among T2D patients. Will the late-stage drugs make a significant impact on the T2D market? Which of these drugs will have the highest peak sales at the highest CAGR, and why?
– The diagnosed prevalence of T2D in the world skyrocketed in the past 10 years and will continue increasing at the fast pace. How will epidemiological changes impact the growth of the future market?
– The main driver of the enormous expansion of the T2D market will be the dramatic increase in disease prevalence, which is attributable to increased life expectancy and an increasingly sedentary and stressful lifestyle.
To Enquire Regarding This Report @ http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=816331
– The second largest driver will be the physicians efforts to delay disease progression through the use of combination therapies and novel branded drugs.
– With the recent therapeutic guidelines putting emphasis on a patient-tailored approach in treating type 2 diabetes, pharmaceutical companies will achieve considerable success with their me-too drugs.
– In the future, companies will have to shift their focus towards competitive pricing, niche drugs aimed at smaller patient groups, and drugs that increase patient compliance (through more convenient administration).
– To date, no drug has demonstrated sustainable efficacy in the treatment of T2D. This unmet need presents a large opportunity for investment by drug developers.
– Overview of T2D, including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment guidelines.
– Annualized T2D therapeutics market revenue, annual cost of therapy and treatment usage pattern data from 2015 and forecast for ten years to 2025.
– Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, clinical trial mapping and implications for the T2D therapeutics market.
– Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different phases, emerging novel trends under development, and detailed analysis of late-stage pipeline drugs.
– Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global T2D therapeutics market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
ResearchMoz Global Pvt. Ltd.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Blog – http://bit.ly/2b1Ayn6
866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free),
Email to: email@example.com,