ResearchMoz added Latest Research Report titled ” The Pre-Filled Syringes Market: 2015-2030 ” to it’s Large Report database.
A pre-filled syringe is a medical syringe that comes pre-filled with a specific dosage of medication. Representing one of the fastest growing segments of the injectable drug delivery ecosystem, pre-filled syringes offer significant benefits over the traditional ‘vial and syringe’ format, by increasing dosing accuracy, safety and convenience.
In addition, pre-filled syringes also offer a variety of economic benefits to pharmaceutical companies including a reduction in drug overfill and waste, which increases the saleable yield of the API (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient).
Download free Sample PDF report with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=232277
SNS Research estimates that the market for pre-filled syringes will account for over $3.2 Billion in revenue by the end of 2015. Despite challenges relating to drug stability, manufacturing and competition from other drug delivery technologies, the market is poised for significant growth in the coming years. Expected to grow at a CAGR of 13% between 2015 and 2020, the market will account for nearly $6 Billion in revenue by the end of 2020.
The “Pre-Filled Syringes Market: 2015 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts” report presents an in-depth assessment of the pre-filled syringes ecosystem including technology, market drivers, challenges, investment potential, leading therapies, use cases, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents market size forecasts for pre-filled syringe unit sales from 2015 through to 2030. The forecasts are further segmented for 4 horizontal submarkets, 10 drug classes, 5 regions and 13 leading countries.
Read All Drug Delivery Market Research Reports @ http://www.researchmoz.us/drug-delivery-market-reports-62.html
The report has the following key findings:
- SNS Research estimates that the market for pre-filled syringes will account for over $3.2 Billion in revenue by the end of 2015. Expected to grow at a CAGR of 13% between 2015 and 2020, the market will account for nearly $6 Billion in revenue by the end of 2020
- Many pre-filled syringe manufacturers now also offer integrated automatic needle shielding or retractable needle options
- While glass continues to remain the gold standard for pre-filled syringes, the proportion of plastic based pre-filled syringes is expected to increase by 5% between 2015 and 2020, due to concerns of glass breakage and plunger failure
- A number of pre-filled syringe manufacturers have developed dual and multi chambered syringes, to cater for drugs that must be reconstituted at the point of delivery
- Pre-filled pen systems and auto-injectors will grow at a CAGR of more than 20% over the next five years
The report covers the following topics:
- Pre-filled syringes ecosystem
- Market drivers and barriers
- Technology, safety mechanisms and key trends
- Pen systems and auto-injectors
- Industry roadmap and value chain
ResearchMoz is the world’s fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz’s service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY, United States – 12207
Tel: +1-518-621-2074 / Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Follow us on LinkedIn at: http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG
Follow me on Blogger at: http://deep-research-report.blogspot.com/