Researchmoz added Most up-to-date research on “Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) – China Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023” to its huge collection of research reports.
Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is a retrovirus that infects the cells of the immune system, destroying or impairing their function. As the infection progresses, the immune system becomes increasingly weaker, making the infected person more susceptible to other infections.
Since the first anti-HIV drug, GlaxoSmithKlines (GSKs) Retrovir (azidothymidine), was approved in 1987, major improvements have been made in the field of antiretroviral therapy (ART). This rapid progress has been headlined by the emergence of once-daily, single-tablet regimens (STRs) such as Gilead Science’s Atripla (efavirenz/emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate [TDF]), which offer patients an unparalleled level of convenience.
The HIV therapeutics market in China was valued at approximately $144m in 2013. In contrast to the 7MM, where branded therapies dominate the treatment landscape, generics are beginning to seize market share from their pricier alternatives, and they will continue to gain traction during the forecast period, as China is expected to adopt a more aggressive policy towards identifying and treating people living with HIV.
– Overview of Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
– Detailed information on the key drugs in the China including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
– Sales forecast for the top drugs in the China from 2013-2023.
– Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting the China Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) market.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=816340
Reasons to buy
– Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
– Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV).
– Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
– Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
– Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2013-2023 in the China.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.2 Related Reports
2.3 Upcoming Related Reports
3 Disease Overview
3.1.1 Viral Lifecycle
3.3 Staging and Symptoms
3.3.1 Primary or Acute Infection
3.3.2 Chronic Infection
3.3.3 Advanced Infection/AIDS
3.5 Quality of Life
To View The Latest Industry Press Releases : http://www.researchmoz.us/pressrelease
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Mr. Nachiket Ghumare,
USA-Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
Follow us on LinkedIn @ http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG