“The Report Multiple Myeloma – 5EU Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023 provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. – MarketResearchReports.biz”
The Multiple Myeloma (MM) market is currently dominated by Velcade and Revlimid, and the market is set to undergo substantial growth between 2013 and 2023. The main drivers of growth will be the launch of monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) Empliciti and daratumumab, which will not only provide a new treatment option for MM patients, but will also lengthen the time between relapses, meaning that the duration of Revlimid and/or Velcade treatments will also be longer. Furthermore, the relatively mild safety profile of these mAbs and the significant efficacies demonstrated by these agents will mean that more MM patients will ultimately receive drug treatment. Label extensions of these mAbs, as well as of second-generation proteasome inhibitors ixazomib and Kyprolis, will further increase treatment options for these patients. The biggest constrainers of the MM market are the increasing cost-consciousness of healthcare providers, as the launch and subsequent label extensions of these pipeline agents will lead to a significant expense, which may impact uptake of these drugs. The patent expiries of Revlimid and Velcade will somewhat alleviate healthcare spending on multiple myeloma patients, which may assist in the uptake of mAbs and second-generation PIs in the multiple myeloma market.
The 5EU market is forecast to show a larger increase in size. This is due to the launch of premium priced Kyprolis, Empliciti, and daratumumab, as well as the later launch of Revlimid and Velcade generics, compared to the US.
To Get Free Sample Copy Of this Report At http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/805610
– Overview of Multiple Myeloma including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
– Detailed information on the key drugs in 5EU including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
– Sales forecast for the top drugs in 5EU from 2014-2024.
– Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting 5EU Multiple Myeloma market.
Reasons to buy
– Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
– Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Multiple Myeloma.
– Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
– Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
– Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2014-2024 in 5EU.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/marketresearchreports-biz
Table of Content
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 6
1.2 List of Figures 10
2 Introduction 11
2.1 Catalyst 11
2.2 Related Reports 12
2.3 Upcoming Related Reports 12
3 Disease Overview 13
3.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology 13
3.1.1 Etiology 13
3.1.2 Pathophysiology 13
3.2 Staging Systems 16
3.3 Response and Relapse Criteria 17
3.4 Symptoms 19
3.5 Prognosis 20
3.6 Quality of Life 21
4 Disease Management 24
4.1 Treatment Overview 24
4.2 Diagnosis 25
4.3 Clinical Practice 26
4.3.1 Primary Therapy for SCT-Eligible Patients 27
4.3.2 Primary Therapy for Non-SCT Patients 29
4.3.3 Salvage/Relapse Therapy 30
4.3.4 Leading Prescribed Drugs 31
4.4 France 34
4.4.1 Diagnosis 35
4.4.2 Clinical Practice 36
4.5 Germany 36
4.5.1 Diagnosis 38
4.5.2 Clinical Practice 38
4.6 Italy 39
4.6.1 Diagnosis 40
4.6.2 Clinical Practice 40
4.7 Spain 42
4.7.1 Diagnosis 43
4.7.2 Clinical Practice 43
4.8 UK 44
4.8.1 Diagnosis 45
4.8.2 Clinical Practice 46
5 Competitive Assessment 47
5.1 Overview 47
5.2 Product Profiles – Proteasome Inhibitors 47
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207