MarketResearchReports.Biz presents this most up-to-date research on “Hip and Knee Reconstruction – Europe Analysis and Market Forecasts”
The hip and knee reconstruction market is an established orthopedic market that has witnessed sluggish revenue growth in the past five years. GlobalData evaluated the currently-marketed hip and knee replacement prostheses, identified the unmet needs in the market, and provided an understanding of surgeons perceptions of the latest advances, such as computer-assisted technologies. The future of the hip and knee market lies in the ability of manufacturers to provide implants at a lower cost while continuing to provide the same level of clinical efficacy. Meanwhile, product development needs to focus on better mimicry of natural joint kinematics and portfolio expansion to include a comprehensive platform. Moreover, the clinical benefits and positive economic impact of computer-assisted technologies will become more widely acknowledged, and will therefore continue to drive the global large joint replacement market in the coming years.
The European hip and knee reconstruction market has been estimated in this report up to 2022.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 4 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
Get The Sample Copy Of This Report: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/825736
Key Questions Answered
– Given the escalating healthcare financial burden, many countries have put measures in place to initiate rationing of hip and knee replacements. How will the European hip and knee market evolve in the next five years?
– Zimmers megamerger with Biomet in 2014 represents an attempt to lock in its dominance of the large joint space. How does the competitive landscape look like after the merger in different geographical regions?
– Manufacturers have been emphasizing the need for innovations in bearings to achieve enhanced wear resistance. What are the current adoption trends of Vitamin E-infused liners in Europe?
– Generic implants are the ones that inherit premium hip and knee implants design philosophies and carry attractive price tags. How will these generic implants impact the hip and knee market in the upcoming years?
Reasons to buy
– What Do Physicians Think quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.
To View The Latest Industry Press Releases: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/pressreleases