MarketResearchReports.Biz presents this most up-to-date research on “Allergic Rhinitis – 5EU Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2024″
AR is becoming an increasingly prevalent condition, with the most common form being moderate to severe in nature (Baena-Cagnani et al., 2015). According to the European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (EAACI), 50% of Europeans will suffer from an allergy by 2027 (Papadopoulos et al., 2012). The allergic rhinitis (AR) market has declined very slowly over the past decade, as has it become saturated with relatively efficacious standard therapies, such as antihistamines (AHs), intranasal corticosteroids (INCS), and leukotriene receptor antagonists (LRAs), and has also been facing increasing generic competition. Despite the rising prevalence of AR, and a large patient population that is dissatisfied with the current treatment options, the market size for symptomatic therapies alone is set to shrink, as the remaining branded products lose patent protection. There is an increasing shift in the transfer of prescription AR products to over-the-counter (OTC) status, which is driving patients to pharmacies rather than to physicians, further diluting the prescription AR market. The immense, crowded generic AR market has been largely unappealing to drug manufacturers. Consequently, only two symptomatic therapies are expected to launch before 2024.
In 2014, the base-year of the forecast period, sales of AR products in the 5EU totaled $2.53 billion. The 5EU AR market will remain stagnant, with no major events occurring over the 10-year forecast period. There are no pipeline AR products set to launch in the 5EU during this time. The patent expiries of the best-selling prescription INCS, Nasonex and Nasacort, will be the events that have the most negative impact on the 5EU AR market during the forecast period.
Get The Sample Copy Of This Report: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/821918
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 24 hrs. (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
– Overview of Allergic Rhinitis including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
– Detailed information on the key drugs in 5EU including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
– Sales forecast for the top drugs in 5EU from 2014-2024.
– Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting 5EU Allergic Rhinitis market.
Reasons to buy
– Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
– Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Allergic Rhinitis.
– Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
– Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
– Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2014-2024 in 5EU.
To View The Latest Industry Press Releases: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/pressreleases