Osteoporosis, the most common metabolic bone disease, is characterized by low bone mass, microarchitectural deterioration of bone tissue, and a consequent increase in fracture risk. Osteoporosis is generally known as an asymptomatic disease, as there are no visible signs until a fracture occur. In most of the cases, fracture is the clinical outcome associated with osteoporosis, and it has a complex pathogenesis that involves trauma to the bone and increased skeletal fragility.
The osteoporosis market is undergoing a gradual transition from a focus on antiresorptive therapies to anabolic drug treatment. The market is set to be driven by recently launched products, and the approval of drugs that will supplement current market leaders and offer greater therapeutic options.
Browse more detail information about Osteoporosis Therapeutics Market:
Scope of Osteoporosis Therapeutics:
The osteoporosis Asia-Pacific market will be valued at $7.7 billion in 2022, growing from $4.5 billion in 2015 at a CAGR of 7.8%.
– Bisphosphonates and SERMs dominate the osteoporosis market. However, unmet needs exist in terms of safety and efficacy. Will the drugs under development fulfill the unmet needs of the osteoporosis market?
– How will immunotherapies such as Prolia contribute to growth?
– What effect will the patent expirations of currently branded therapies have on market value?
The pipeline contains a range of molecule types and molecular targets, including those that are well established in osteoporosis, and novel, first-in-class therapies.
– Which molecular targets appear most frequently in the pipeline?
– Is there strong potential for the pipeline to address unmet needs within the osteoporosis market?
– Will the pipeline address unmet needs related to limited anabolic therapies for osteoporosis patients?
The market forecasts indicate that Japan will contribute the most to the Asia-Pacific market value, due to the emergence of novel therapies.
– How will the annual cost of therapy and market size vary between the five Asia-Pacific markets?
– How could changes in risk factors such as aging population, calcium and vitamin D deficiency influence the market?
Various drivers and barriers will influence the market over the forecast period.
– What are the barriers that limit the uptake of premium-priced therapeutics in the assessed countries?
– Which factors are most likely to drive the market in these countries?
Get a PDF Sample of Osteoporosis Therapeutics Market:
Reasons to buy Osteoporosis Therapeutics:
This report will allow you to –
– Understand the current clinical and commercial landscape by considering disease pathogenesis, diagnosis, prognosis, and the treatment options available at each stage of diagnosis, including a clinical comparison of marketed therapies.
– Visualize the composition of the osteoporosis market in terms of dominant therapies, with their clinical and commercial standing. Unmet needs are highlighted to allow a competitive understanding of gaps in the current market.
– Analyze the osteoporosis pipeline and stratify pipeline therapies by stage of development, molecule type and molecular target.
– Understand the potential of late-stage therapies, with extensive profiles of products that could enter the market over the forecast period, highlighting clinical performance, potential commercial positioning, – and how they will compete with other therapies.
– Predict osteoporosis market growth in the five Asia-Pacific markets with epidemiological and annual cost of therapy forecasts across India, China, Australia, South Korea and Japan, as well as individual contributions of promising late-stage molecules to market growth.
– Identify commercial opportunities in the osteoporosis deals landscape by analyzing trends in licensing and co-development deals.
Have any query? ask our expert @ http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/10248040
List of Figures, Tables and Charts Available in Osteoporosis Therapeutics in Asia-Pacific Markets to 2022 – Growth Driven by Rising Prevalence, Growing Awareness and Expected Launch of Anabolic Therapies
1.1 List of Tables
Table 1: Osteoporosis Therapeutics Market, Classical Case of Osteoporosis with Respect to Age 13
Table 2: Osteoporosis Therapeutics Market, Common Types of Fracture in Osteoporosis 13
Table 3: Osteoporosis Therapeutics Market, Diagnosis Tests for Osteoporosis 16
Table 4: Osteoporosis Therapeutics Market, T-Score Ranges for Determination of BMD 16
Table 5: Osteoporosis Therapeutics Market, Clinical Stage Characteristics 17
Table 6: Osteoporosis Therapeutics Market, Clinical Types of Osteoporosis 17
Table 7: Osteoporosis Therapeutics Market, Characteristics of Type 1 and 2 Primary Osteoporosis 19
Table 8: Osteoporosis Therapeutics Market, Causes of Secondary Osteoporosis 20
Table 9: Osteoporosis Therapeutics Market, Global, All Pipeline Products, Discovery, 2016 106
Table 10: Osteoporosis Therapeutics Market, Global, All Pipeline Products, Preclinical, 2016 108
Table 11: Osteoporosis Therapeutics Market, Global, All Pipeline Products, IND/CTA-Filed, 2016 110
Table 12: Osteoporosis Therapeutics Market, Global, All Pipeline Products, Phase I, 2016 110
Table 13: Osteoporosis Therapeutics Market, Global, All Pipeline Products, Phase II, 2016 111
Table 14: Osteoporosis Therapeutics Market, Global, All Pipeline Products, Phase III, 2016 111
Get Discount on Osteoporosis Therapeutics Market:
About Absolute Report:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
+1-408 520 9750
Get more market research related news @ www.marketresearch.news