According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Optical Coherence Tomography market is accounted for $0.78 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $1.87 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 13.3% from 2015 to 2022. The driving factor for Optical Coherence Tomography market is growing geriatric population, incidences of skin and neurology based disorders, demand for non-radiation imaging modalities, non-invasive medical procedures and increasing patient awareness. Advancing healthcare infrastructure in emerging economies and penetration of technologies such as the high resolution optical coherence tomography in the fields of dermatology and gastroenterology will provide future growth opportunity. Substantial use of OCT devices in drug discovery and development for imaging biological tissues will contribute towards growth of OCT market. Factors like insufficient clinical data and lack of reimbursement facilities are inhibiting the growth of the market.
The handheld OCT device contributes to largest share. SDOCT is commercialized with faster acquisition time compared with Time Domain Optical Coherence Tomography (TDOCT).North America followed by Europe is the leading market because of aging population. Asia-Pacific will grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period.
Request for a sample at
Some of the key players in global Optical Coherence Tomography market are Agfa Healthcare, Carl Zeiss Meditec AG, Heidelberg Engineering GmbH, Imalux Corporation, Michelson Diagnostics, OPTOPOL Technology, S.A Novacam Technologies Inc, Transgenomic Inc, Thorlabs Inc, Topcon Medical Systems Inc., Agiltron Incorporated, Heliotis AG, Ninepoint Medical, Oct Medical Imaging Inc, Phoenix Research Labs and Shenzhen Moptim Imaging Technique Co., Ltd.
• Time Domain Optical Coherence Tomography (TDOCT)
• Frequency Domain Optical Coherence Tomography (FD-OCT)
• Spectral Domain Optical Coherence Tomography (SDOCT)
• Fourier Domain Optical Coherence Tomography (FDOCT)
• Quantum optical coherence tomography (QOCT)
• Polarization sensitive optical coherence tomography (PS-OCT)
Device Types Covered:
• Catheter based OCT devices
• Doppler OCT devices
• Handheld OCT devices
• Tabletop OCT devices
• Cancer detection
• Glucose Monitoring
• Intra surgery for tumour margining
Volumetric Images Covered:
• Radial volume scan
• Raster or rectangular volume scan
• Annular volume scan
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter:
About Stratistics MRC
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
For more information, please visit Stratistics Market Research Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: Stratistics Market Research Consulting
Contact Person: James Lamb
Country: United States