According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Oilfield Process Chemicals Market is accounted for $8.10 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $11.34 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 4.9% during forecast period of 2015 to 2022. The rise in oil and gas exploration activities across the world had grown the demand for maximum extraction as much possible; this is where the oilfield process chemicals play the vital role. Increase in demand for stimulation products is driving the market whereas factors such as increase in competition and more market competitors are hampering the market growth.
Demulsifiers segment is expected to be the largest chemical type market owing to the additional features it includes, i.e when added to the oil they tend to migrate oil–water interface and break the stabilizing film present in crude oil. However the Asia pacific market is anticipated to be the fastest growing market because of energy requirement of developing countries such as India and China are continuously increasing owing to improving living standards of consumers. Crude oil and natural gas playing the crucial role to the energy supply chain and plays an important role in overall economy development of the region.
Request for a sample at
Some of the key players of the oilfield process chemicals market include Air Products and Chemicals, Inc., Albemarle Corporation, Ashland, Baker Hughes, Inc, BASF SE, Dorf Ketal, Dow Chemical Company, DuPont, Ecolab, Inc, Emery Oleochemicals, Global Drilling Fluids & Chemicals Ltd, Halliburton Co, Lonza AG, Roemex Limited and Schlumberger Ltd.
• Corrosion & Scale Inhibitors
• Pour-Point Depressants
• Other Types
• Enhanced Oil Recovery
• Unconventional Oil & Gas
• Well Drilling
• Well Stimulation
• Drilling Fluids
• Production Chemicals
• Packer Fluids
• Stimulation Chemicals
• Completion & Workover Fluids
• Enhanced Oil Recovery Chemicals
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter:
About Stratistics MRC
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
For more information, please visit Stratistics Market Research Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: Stratistics Market Research Consulting
Contact Person: James Lamb
Country: United States