“PharmaPoint: Meningococcal Vaccines – Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2025”. The Report covers current Market Trends, Analysis, Forecast, Review, Share, Size, Growth, Effect.
Neisseria meningitidis is a Gram-negative, encapsulated diplococcal bacterium and is the causative agent for invasive meningococcal disease. Although relatively rare around the globe, invasive meningococcal disease is widely feared because of its high mortality rate even in otherwise healthy individuals. The onset of invasive meningococcal disease typically begins within three to seven days of infection, but can occur as early as one day after infection. If left untreated, meningococcal disease progresses rapidly. Even with appropriate treatment, up to 10% of all cases still result in death within 24 to 48 hours of symptom onset. This rapid onset and progression of the disease emphasizes the need for a prophylactic approach by vaccination.
To Free Sample Report With TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=816330
Pharmaceutical companies have developed vaccines addressing the most urgent medical needs based on clinical efficacy and epidemiology. The resulting vaccines can be divided into three categories, although other and finer segmentations can be made. These three categories include monovalent vaccines targeting serogroup C (MenC vaccines), vaccines protecting against most serogroup B strains (MenB vaccines), and tetravalent vaccines protecting against serogroups A, C, W, and Y (MenACWY vaccines). While the MenB vaccines use recombinant proteins as antigens, all other meningococcal vaccines are based on the polysaccharide capsules of the various serogroups.
Key Questions Answered
– Based on interviews with key opinion leaders (KOLs), GlobalData has identified key unmet needs in the meningococcal vaccine marketplace.
– What will be the effect of recent and upcoming changes in national immunization schedules?
– How will the new first-in-class vaccine covering all main serogroups (MenABCWY) be received in the different markets?
To Enquire Regarding This Report @ http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=816330
– What research and development (R&D) strategies will companies leverage to compete in the future meningococcal vaccine marketplace?
– Which patient population(s) are most likely to be targeted for vaccines against serogroup B and the pentavalent MenABCWY pipeline vaccine?
– GlobalData projects the meningococcal vaccine market in the US, 5EU, Japan, and Brazil to grow from approximately $1.1bn in 2015 to $1.8bn in 2025, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.4%. This growth across the 8MM will primarily be driven by the introduction of additional meningococcal vaccines into the national routine infant and adolescent vaccination schedules in some 5EU countries. Further growth will be the result of the launch of a pentavalent MenABCWY vaccine during the forecast period while the commercial meningococcal vaccine markets in Brazil and Japan will experience a decline at a negative CAGR of 1.8% and 0.9% respectively.
– With most countries in the 8MM using serogroup B vaccines only for individuals at high risk of contracting meningococcal disease, the routine application of these protein-based vaccines is seen as the major unmet need to be addressed in the oncoming years.
– GlobalData anticipates that opportunities will center on the improvement of vaccine long-term efficacy whilst addressing the cost effectiveness concerns voiced by various governmental institutions.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
ResearchMoz Global Pvt. Ltd.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Blog – http://bit.ly/2b1Ayn6
866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free),
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org,