Medical device outsourcing is the contracting out of the various processes such as prototyping, materials and electronics, to a third party, required for the manufacturing of medical devices. Medical device outsourcing allows device manufacturers to lower the labor costs, manufacturing expenses and provides easy access to raw materials. The increased pricing pressure on medical device OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers), additional excise duty on medical devices and high profit margins are the key factors driving the growth of medical device outsourcing market during the analysis period.
The increasing demand for medical devices in the developing regions, expansion of healthcare infrastructure, increasing awareness and healthcare expenditure have created lucrative opportunities for the market players. Factor restraining the market growth is the presence of stringent regulatory environment. The regulations such as high safety standards, clinical trials and time consuming approval processes have adversely affected the medical device outsourcing market.
Request a Brochure of This Report, here@ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-medical-devices-outsourcing-market-opportunities-and-71665#RequestSample
The global medical device outsourcing market is segmented on the basis of device type, application, services and geography. The device types considered in this report include Class I devices, Class II devices and Class III devices. Based on application, the global medical device outsourcing market is classified into radiology, orthopedic, neurology, cardiology and others. Based on services, the global medical device outsourcing market is classified into product design and development services, regulatory consulting services, testing services, upgrade services, product implementation services and maintenance services. Geographically, the report is segmented into four regions viz., North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA. Acquisition is among the few strategies adopted by top industry players.
Have any query? ask our expert @http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-medical-devices-outsourcing-market-opportunities-and-71665#InquiryForBuying
. For instance, Accellent acquired Lake Region Medical, and Laserage Technology acquired Venta Medical. The companies profiled in this report are Accellent, Benchmark Electronics Inc.,Claricode, Code Refinery, Epic System, Infosys, HCL, Intertech Engineering Associates Inc., Lake Region Medical Ltd. and Wipro.
KEY MARKET BENEFITS:
- The report provides a quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014-2020, which would enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities
- Extensive analysis of the global apheresis equipment market by product type helps in understanding the types of equipment that are currently used along with the variants that would gain prominence in future
- Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices followed by leading market players across various geographies
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global apheresis equipment market is provided
- SWOT analysis highlights the internal environment of leading companies for effective strategy formulation
- The apheresis equipment market scenario is comprehensively analysed in accordance to the key regions
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
The global medical devices outsourcing market is segmented as below:
Medical Devices Outsourcing Market By Device Type
- Class I devices
- Class II devices
- Class III devices
Medical Devices Outsourcing Market By Application
Medical Devices Outsourcing Market By Services
- Product design and development services
- Regulatory consulting services
- Testing services
- Upgrade services
- Product implementation services
- Maintenance services
Medical Devices Outsourcing Market By Geography
- North America