MarketResearchReports.Biz presents this most up-to-date research on “Glaucoma – 5EU Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023″
Glaucoma is a leading cause of preventable blindness globally. This chronic progressive optic neuropathy causes irreversible vision loss through damage to the optic nerve. There are currently no treatments that can directly prevent this damage, and all commercially available glaucoma therapies focus on lowering elevated intraocular pressure (IOP), a known risk factor for glaucoma development and progression. The launch of fixed-dose combination (FDC) products, which combine drugs from these various classes, will continue to be a source of significant growth in this market. The glaucoma market is about to enter a phase of new growth with the arrival of first-in-class drugs, such as Aeries Rhopressa, Bausch & Lombs Vesneo (latanoprost bunod), and Inoteks trabodenoson into the 7MM during the forecast period, which will generate additional growth in the global glaucoma market.
GlobalData estimates that drug sales for glaucoma in the 5EU reached $250m during the base year of 2013. After an initial period of minimal growth, GlobalData anticipates a moderate and steady growth trend from 2015 onwards. This can be partially attributed to the expected arrival of the recently approved FDC products Simbrinza and Taptiqom during 2015, and to the expected launch of five pipeline products during the forecast period.
Get The Sample Copy Of This Report: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/821920
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 24 hrs. (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
– Overview of Glaucoma including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
– Detailed information on the key drugs in 5EU including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
– Sales forecast for the top drugs in 5EU from 2013-2023.
– Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting 5EU Glaucoma market.
Reasons to buy
– Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
– Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Glaucoma.
– Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
– Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
– Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2013-2023 in 5EU.
To View The Latest Industry Press Releases: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/pressreleases