Inulin is a slightly sweet carbohydrate that has certain beneficial properties. It is classified as a fiber because it passes through the digestive tract without being metabolized until it reaches the colon. Unlike cellulose fiber (bran etc.) it is a soluble fiber. Inulin comes from a natural source and occurs in a large variety of plants, where it plays an important biological role as reserve carbohydrate. Inulin has been part of our daily diet for hundreds of years, as you find it in many fruits and vegetables, such as bananas, onions, and wheat. When extracted from chicory roots, inulin can be successfully used as a beneficial ingredient in many food applications.
Browse more detail information about Global Inulin Market at: http://www.marketreportsworld.com/global-inulin-market-by-manufacturers-regions-type-and-application-forecast-to-2021-10256586
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this Global Inulin report covers
- Qinghai Weide
- Fuji Nihon Seito Corporation
- The Tierra Group
- Gansu Likang
Get a PDF Sample of Global Inulin Market Research Report at:http://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/request-sample/10256586
Global Inulin Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- Latin America, Middle and Africa
Global Inulin Market Segment by Type, covers
- Chicory Roots Inulin
- Artichoke Inulin
Global Inulin Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Dietary Supplements
Get Discount on Global Inulin Market Research Report at:http://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/request-discount/10256586
Chapters to deeply display the Global Inulin market
- Chanter 1, to analyze the top manufacturers of Prebiotics, with sales, revenue, and price of Global Inulin in 2015 and 2016.
- Chapter 2, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and Global Inulin market share in 2015 and 2016.
- Chapter 3, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Global Inulin for each region, from 2011 to 2016.
- Chapter 4, 5, 6 and 7, to analyze the key regions, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions.
- Chapter 8 and 9, to show the Global Inulin market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2011 to 2016.
- Chapter 10, Global Inulin market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2016 to 2021.
Have any query? Ask our expert @ http://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/10256586
About Market Reports World:
Market Reports World is the credible source for gaining the market research reports that will exponentially accelerate your business. We are among the leading report resellers in the business world committed towards optimizing your business. The reports we provide are based on a research that covers a magnitude of factors such as technological evolution, economic shifts and a detailed study of market segments.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
Market Reports World
+1-408 520 9750
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org