MarketResearchReports.biz has added a new report, titled ‘PharmaPoint: Dyslipidemia – Global Drug Forecast And Market Analysis To 2023’, to its offering. This report sheds light on key unmet needs, restraints, and drivers influencing the development of thedyslipidemia market in the eight major markets (8MM). The impact of the novel lipid-modulating agents on the dynamics of this market has also been encapsulated under this study.
The report familiarizes readers with the commercial, regulatory, and clinical prospects of some of the prominent antibodies present in the market. In addition, the late stage pipeline products in the market have been thoroughly evaluated. The key opportunities and threats faced by the chief vendors operating in the market have also been presented.
The report starts by presenting the size of the market and its predicted growth by the end of 2023. As per the report, the global dyslipidemia market in 8mm stood at $15.4bn in 2013, of which $4.4 bn was from generic drug sales and $11.0bn from branded drug sales. It has been predicted that the market will expand at a healthy 9.40% CAGR from 2013 to 2023, after which the market is expected to touch $37.9bn by 2023. Of this, 71% will be from branded drug sales and the remaining 29% will be from generic drug sales.
The definition of dyslipidemia and highlights regarding the comorbidities and risk factors associated with it have been covered next. Dyslipidemia is a disorder in which abnormal quantities of lipids such as cholesterol, triglycerides, and fat phospholipids are formed in the blood. This disorder primarily takes place owing to dietary and lifestyle changes. In addition, a prolonged rise in the insulin levels may result in dyslipidemia. This disorder itself doesn’t cause any symptoms but may result in symptomatic vascular diseases such as peripheral arterial diseases, strokes, and coronary artery diseases.
For Sample Copy, click here: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/308762
As per the report, there are a number of lipid-modulating drugs in the market such as Zetia (ezetimibe), bile acid sequestrants, fibrates, statins, rare-disease therapies, and omega-3 fish oil agents. Of these, the revolutionary drugs called statins lead the market owing to the fact that these drugs reduce low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL-C) and this lowers the risk of cardiovascular diseases such as strokes and heart attacks. Furthermore, the report states that the introduction of cholesteryl ester transfer protein (CETP) inhibitors and proprotein convertase subtilisin/kexin type 9 (PCSK9) biologics will increase sales in the overall dyslipidemia market in the coming years. In addition, the introduction of PCSK9 inhibitors is a key factor predicted to fuel the growth of the market for dyslipidemia.
In the next section of the report, current and historical trends in the market for dyslipidemia have been analyzed for Asia, the European Union, and the U.S.
To order report Call Toll Free: 866-997-4948 or send an email on firstname.lastname@example.org