Worldwide Market studies, advancement, the current scenario as well as future market potential of “Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) – 5EU Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023″
Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is a retrovirus that infects the cells of the immune system, destroying or impairing their function. As the infection progresses, the immune system becomes increasingly weaker, making the infected person more susceptible to other infections. Since the first anti-HIV drug, GlaxoSmithKlines (GSKs) Retrovir (azidothymidine), was approved in 1987, major improvements have been made in the field of antiretroviral therapy (ART). This rapid progress has been headlined by the emergence of once-daily, single-tablet regimens (STRs) such as Gilead Science’s Atripla (efavirenz/emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate [TDF]), which offer patients an unparalleled level of convenience.
Gileads first-in-class, NNRTI-based STR, Atripla, performed well, with its 2013 sales in the 5EU topping $830m (26% market share), despite competing in a highly fragmented market that featured over 18 different drugs spanning all classes of antiretrovirals, many of which, particularly NRTIs and NNRTIs, had already lost patent protection. Since Atriplas successful 5EU launch in 2007, companies have strived to develop STRs for this market, and these novel products are anticipated to heavily influence the future market dynamics.
Get The Sample Copy Of This Report: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/816338
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 24 hrs. (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
– Overview of Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
– Detailed information on the key drugs in the 5EU including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
– Sales forecast for the top drugs in the 5EU from 2013-2023.
– Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting the 5EU Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) market.
Reasons to buy
– Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
– Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV).
– Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
– Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
– Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2013-2023 in the 5EU
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
To View The Latest Industry Press Releases: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/pressreleases
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/marketresearchreports-biz