Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) – 5EU Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023 Size and Share Published in 2015-09-09 Available for US$ 6995 at Researchmoz.us
Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is a retrovirus that infects the cells of the immune system, destroying or impairing their function. As the infection progresses, the immune system becomes increasingly weaker, making the infected person more susceptible to other infections. Since the first anti-HIV drug, GlaxoSmithKlines (GSKs) Retrovir (azidothymidine), was approved in 1987, major improvements have been made in the field of antiretroviral therapy (ART). This rapid progress has been headlined by the emergence of once-daily, single-tablet regimens (STRs) such as Gilead Science’s Atripla (efavirenz/emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate [TDF]), which offer patients an unparalleled level of convenience.
Gileads first-in-class, NNRTI-based STR, Atripla, performed well, with its 2013 sales in the 5EU topping $830m (26% market share), despite competing in a highly fragmented market that featured over 18 different drugs spanning all classes of antiretrovirals, many of which, particularly NRTIs and NNRTIs, had already lost patent protection. Since Atriplas successful 5EU launch in 2007, companies have strived to develop STRs for this market, and these novel products are anticipated to heavily influence the future market dynamics.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 24 hrs. (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
Get a Free Sample Copy of the Report: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=816338
– Overview of Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
– Detailed information on the key drugs in the 5EU including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
– Sales forecast for the top drugs in the 5EU from 2013-2023.
– Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting the 5EU Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) market.
Reasons to buy
– Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
– Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV).
– Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
– Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
– Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2013-2023 in the 5EU
Inquiry on this report: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=816338
Table of Content
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 7
1.2 List of Figures 12
2 Introduction 13
2.1 Catalyst 13
2.2 Related Reports 14
2.3 Upcoming Related Reports 14
3 Disease Overview 15
3.1 Etiology 15
3.1.1 Viral Lifecycle 15
3.2 Pathophysiology 18
3.3 Staging and Symptoms 19
3.3.1 Primary or Acute Infection 19
3.3.2 Chronic Infection 20
3.3.3 Advanced Infection/AIDS 20
3.4 Prognosis 22
3.5 Quality of Life 22
4 Disease Management 24
4.1 Diagnosis and Treatment Overview 24
4.1.1 Screening and Diagnosis 24
4.1.2 Treatment Guidelines and Leading Prescribed Drugs 25
4.1.3 Clinical Practice 27
4.2 5EU 38
4.2.1 Screening and Diagnosis 39
4.2.2 Clinical Practice 40
Browse All Pharmaceutical Market Research Reports at: http://www.researchmoz.us/pharmaceutical-market-reports-38.html
ResearchMoz is the world’s fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives.