Latest industry research report on: Human papilloma virus (HPV) vaccines are used to protect against HPV infections. They are sexually transmitted through skin and mucous of the infected person. Sexually transmitted HPV infection can be categorized as low-risk HPVs and high-risk HPVs. Low-risk HPV causes skin warts around genitals, anus, mouth, or throat, and could lead to respiratory papillomatosis; whereas, high-risk HPV causes cancer such as cervical, anal, oropharyngeal cancers, and other rarer cancers. In the U.S., the incidence of genital HPV infections is approximately 14 million per year. HPV vaccination is used to prevent and reduce the risk of HPV infection. Increasing incidence of HPV is the major driving factor of the world HPV therapeutic vaccines market.
Currently, there are three FDA approved HPV vaccines available in the market, namely, Gardasil, Gardasil 9, and Cervarix. These vaccines are effective in preventing infections caused by two high-risk HPVs (HPV types 16 and 18), which are responsible for causing about 70% of cervical cancers. Rising incidence of HPV infections and growing concerns related to sexually transmitted diseases are expected to propel the market growth. Conversely, low adoption rate and stringent regulatory policies requiring long-term studies of vaccines and their efficacies hinder the market growth.
Request a Brochure of This Report, here@ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-hpv-therapeutic-vaccines-market-opportunities-and-71742#RequestSample
In this report, the world HPV therapeutic vaccines market is segmented on the basis of adjuvants and geography. Based on adjuvants, the market can be classified as bivalent HPV vaccine or the quadrivalent HPV vaccine. Based upon geography, world HPV therapeutic vaccines market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA.
On July 2016, China Food and Drug Administration has allowed pharmaceutical giant GlaxoSmithKline plc to sell Cervarix in China, thereby allowing the company to expand its market.Major players operating in this market are Merck & Co., Inc. manufacturing Gardasil and Gardasil 9 and GlaxoSmithKline plc which manufactures Cervarix.
Have any query? ask our expert @http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-hpv-therapeutic-vaccines-market-opportunities-and-71742#InquiryForBuying
KEY MARKET BENEFITS:
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014 and 2022, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Geographically, the market is analyzed based on various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA.
- Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices followed by the leading players across various regions.
- Recent developments in government policies on various segments is highlighted along with offering insight into the regulatory framework impacting the market.
- The report offers an overview of changing market dynamics in terms of fast turn-around analysis of stakeholders responses to recent industry policy changes and trends.
HPV THERAPEUTIC VACCINES MARKET SEGMENTS:
- Bivalent HPV Vaccine
- Quadrivalent HPV Vaccine
- North America
- South Africa