Hematological malignancies are a class of cancer that affect the blood, lymph nodes and bone marrow, and include numerous forms of leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma. Hematological malignancies constituted 9% of all newly diagnosed malignancies in the US in 2011, with data indicating that lymphomas are more prevalent than leukemia or myeloma. Excluding acute lymphocytic leukemia and Hodgkin’s lymphoma, these types of malignancy are generally associated with increasing age. Therefore, considering the aging population globally, this class of malignancy is likely to become more prevalent.
The report assesses first-in-class innovation in the hematological cancer pipeline, highlighting key trends in first-in-class product distribution. Analysis reveals that the hematological cancer pipeline is among the most innovative in the industry, with 463 first-in-class products, representing 45.3% of the pipeline with a disclosed molecular target.
Browse more detail information about Hematological Cancers Therapeutics Market:
Scope of Hematological Cancers Therapeutics Market:
The hematological cancers market is characterized by commercially successful therapies.
– Which classes of drug dominate the market?
– What additional benefits have newly approved therapies brought to the market?
The pipeline contains a range of molecule types and molecular targets, with a strong emphasis on targeted therapies, as opposed to chemotherapeutic agents.
– Which molecular targets appear most frequently in the pipeline?
– To what degree is the pipeline penetrated by first-in-class innovation?
– Which target families have the most first-in-class products?
First-in-class products differ substantially in their clinical potential, based on their alignment to disease-causing pathways.
– How well are first-in-class targets aligned to known disease-causing pathways?
– Which targets are specifically found in early-stage development?
– Which are the most promising first-in-class targets in early-stage development?
There have been 284 licensing deals and 238 co-development deals pertaining to hematological cancer products since 2006.
– Which territories show the most deal activity?
– What were the trends in deal completion by product stage of development?
– Which of the first-in-class products in development are not currently involved in a licensing or co-development deal, and therefore represent investment opportunities?
Get a PDF Sample of Hematological Cancers Therapeutics Market:
Reasons to buy Hematological Cancers Therapeutics Market:
This report will allow you to –
– Understand the current clinical and commercial landscape. It includes a comprehensive study of disease pathogenesis, diagnosis, prognosis and the treatment options available.
– Visualize the composition of the hematological cancers market in terms of dominant molecule types and targets, highlighting what the current unmet needs are and how they can be addressed. This knowledge allows a competitive understanding of gaps in the current market.
– Analyze the hematological cancers pipeline and stratify by stage of development, molecule type and molecular target. There are strong signs in the pipeline that the industry is seeking novel approaches to treating hematological cancers.
– Assess the therapeutic potential of first-in-class targets. Using a proprietary matrix, first-in-class products have been assessed and ranked according to clinical potential. Promising early-stage targets have been reviewed in greater detail.
– Identify commercial opportunities in the hematological cancers deals landscape by analyzing trends in licensing and co-development deals and producing a curated list of hematological cancer therapies that are not yet involved in deals, and may be potential investment opportunities.
Have any query? ask our expert @ http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/10215527
List of Figures, Tables and Charts Available in Frontier Pharma: Hematological Cancers – Highly Innovative Pipeline Continues Trend towards Targeted, Patient-Specific Therapies
1.1 List of Tables
Table 1: Hematological Cancers Therapeutics Market, Global, Epidemiology of Hematological Disease Severity, 2016 10
Table 2: Hematological Cancers Therapeutics Market, Global, Lymphoma, Prognostic Factors, 2016 18
Table 3: Hematological Cancers Therapeutics Market, Global, Prognostic Factors, 2016 19
Table 4: Hematological Cancer Therapeutics Market, Global, Commonly Used Chemo-Regimens 21
Table 5: Hematological Cancers Therapeutics Market, Global, Data for IL-7R Alpha as a Therapeutic Target, 2016 47
Table 6: Hematological Cancers Therapeutics Market, Global, Data for Notch 2 and Notch 3 as a Therapeutic Target, 2016 48
Table 7: Hematological Cancers Therapeutics Market, Global, Focal Adhesion Kinase as a Therapeutic Target, 2016 49
Table 8: Hematological Cancers Therapeutics Market, Global, MALT1 as a Therapeutic Target, 2016 50
Table 9: Hematological Cancers Therapeutics Market, Global, IL1RAP as a Therapeutic Target, 2016 51
Table 10: Hematological Cancers Therapeutics Market, Global, HLA-DR as a Therapeutic Target, 2016 51
Table 11: Hematological Cancers Therapeutics Market, Global, L-Selectin as a Therapeutic Target, 2016 52
Table 12: Hematological Cancers Therapeutics Market, Global, EIF-4E as a Therapeutic Target, 2016 53
Get Discount on Hematological Cancers Therapeutics Market:
About Absolute Report:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
+1-408 520 9750
Get more market research related news @ www.marketresearch.news