According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Healthcare Analytics Market accounted for $6.8 billion in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 24.8% to reach $32.4 billion by 2022. Growing number of venture capital investments, increasing incidence of aging population and growing occurrence of chronic and infectious diseases are the major drivers favoring the market growth. The factors contributing to the market growth include better efficiency of healthcare organizations, federal healthcare mandates and increasing healthcare IT adoption. However factors such as lack of skilled labor with analytical skills, patient data security and privacy issues are inhibiting the market. Moreover, Cloud-based healthcare analytics offers a major growth opportunity over the forecast period.
In Healthcare Analytics, the descriptive analytics is the most widely used platform with a significant share in 2015. Whereas, predictive analytics is anticipated to witness lucrative growth over the forecast period. Among the delivery modes, On-premise delivery model is estimated for the largest share due to its multi vendor architecture, which reduces the threat of external attacks and data breaches. North America is anticipated to govern the market due to the growing requirement for enhanced clinical outcomes and high efficiency in healthcare process.
Request for a sample at
Some of the key players in this market include Verisk Analytics, Inc., SAS Institute,Inc., Medeanalytics, Inovalon,Inc., Health Catalyst, Allscripts Health Solution, Truven Health Analytics,Inc., Optum,Inc., Mckesson Corporation, IBM Corporation, Cerner Corportation, Oracle Corporation, Cognizant, Rapid Insight, Inc. and Lexisnexis Risk Solutions.
• Descriptive Analytics
• Predictive Analytics
• Prescriptive Analytics
• Clinical Analytics
• Financial Analytics
• Operational and Administrative Analytics
• Research Analytics
End User Covered:
• Healthcare information Exchanges
• Public Health Systems
• Private Healthcare Providers
• Monitoring Agencies/Accountable Care Organizations (Acos)/Federal Regulations
• Clinical And Medical Research Bodies/ Cros
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter:
About Stratistics MRC
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
For more information, please visit Stratistics Market Research Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: Stratistics Market Research Consulting
Contact Person: James Lamb
Country: United States