Vascular bypass or vascular graft is a surgical procedure performed in order to provide additional blood flow to the organs during surgeries. It is the most common and popular procedure for surgical implantation of tissue into a body part. This is done in order to compensate for damaged blood vessels. Recently, with the development of technology, many new types of Vascular graft devices have been introduced in the market. The increasing incidences of diabetes and cardiovascular diseases, lack of alternative treatment and increasing number of dialysis patients are the key factors, which drive the growth of vascular grafts devices market during the analysis period. Moreover, the rapidly increasing adoption rate of vascular bypass surgery, especially in developing regions, has increased the demand for vascular graft devices. Factors restraining the market growth are high initial setup cost and presence of stringent regulatory environment.
The global vascular graft devices market is segmented based on product type, application and geography. The product types considered in this report include aortic grafts, dialysis grafts, peripheral grafts, vascular patches and tunneling, and accessories.
Request a Brochure of This Report, here: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-vascular-graft-devices-market-opportunities-and-forecasts.html#request-sample
Based on applications, the global vascular graft devices market is classified into cardiac bypass, lower extremity bypass, hemodialysis access, cerebral artery bypass and other uses (human umbilical vein graft). The applications segment is further sub-segmented on the basis of product type for cross-sectional analysis. Geographically, the report is segmented into four regions, viz., North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA. Few strategies adopted by major market players are acquisition and product launch. Recently, in 2015, Angiotech completed the acquisition of Lifespan vascular graft product line from Edwards Lifesciences. Gore launched early cannulation capable Gore Acuseal Vascular Graft. The companies profiled in this report are Atrium Medical Corporation, Cook Group, C.R. Bard, W.L. Gore & Associates, Medtronic, Maquet Vascular Interventions, Vascutek LTD, Shanghai Suokang, Terumo and Junken Medical.
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Report: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-vascular-graft-devices-market-opportunities-and-forecasts.html#inquiry-for-buying
KEY MARKET BENEFITS:
- The report provides a quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014-2020, which would enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities
- Extensive analysis of the global apheresis equipment market by product type helps in understanding the types of equipment that are currently used along with the variants that would gain prominence in future
- Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices followed by leading market players across various geographies
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global apheresis equipment market is provided
- SWOT analysis highlights the internal environment of leading companies for effective strategy formulation
- The apheresis equipment market scenario is comprehensively analysed in accordance to the key regions
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
The global vascular graft devices market is segmented as below:
Vascular Graft Devices Market By Product Type
- Aortic grafts
- Dialysis grafts
- Peripheral grafts
- Vascular patches
- Tunneling and accessories
Vascular Graft Devices Market By Applications
- Cardiac bypass
- Lower extremity bypass
- Hemodialysis access
- Cerebral artery bypass
- Other uses (human umbilical vein graft)
Vascular Graft Devices Market By Geography
- North America
Syndicate Market Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Syndicate Market Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.