With surgical CMF, ENT, and neuro navigation, surgeons can plan intervention by means of the computer technology and the imaging technologies before surgery. Using Surgical navigation systems, surgeons can track the location of special surgical instruments during surgeries. The feedback provided by these systems depict the location of instruments, which is particularly useful in situations where surgeons cannot locate the tip of instruments; a common faced in minimally invasive-surgeries. Latency which is a time-delay between instructions issued by surgeon and the movement of a robot that responds to instructions, is a key limitation of these systems.
Limited visualization ability is a root cause of latency. To overcome this barrier, the live 3D catheter Navigation Systems are recent innovations in surgical navigation systems. This innovation is specifically useful to guide the catheters during treatments of vascular diseases such as, aortic aneurysms (ballooning of aorta). 3D navigation systems provide additional advantages of improved visualization of the 3D anatomy over conventional open surgeries. Hence such innovations would improve the adoption rates of advanced surgical navigation systems in future.
Request a Brochure of This Report, here @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-surgical-navigation-systems-market-opportunities-and-71688#RequestSample
Some of the driving factors for surgical navigation systems market are, technological improvements and awareness of navigation systems utility in soft-tissue surgeries, rising medical tourism, emerging ambulatory surgery centres, and rising partnerships between surgical navigations and the medical imaging manufacturers. However, a lack of interoperability of navigation systems with other surgical instruments, the high cost of these systems and extensive requirement of onsite calibrations limit the market growth.
The global market for surgical navigation systems is segmented on the basis of type of navigation systems, end users and geography. The type of systems considered in this report include, neurosurgery systems, ENT systems, orthopaedic and spine navigation systems. According to end users, the report is segmented in to, Hospitals & Diagnostic Centres, Research Labs & Institutes, Home/Ambulatory & Others.
Have any query? ask our expert @http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-surgical-navigation-systems-market-opportunities-and-71688#InquiryForBuying
Geographically, the report is segmented across four regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA. One of the key growth strategy adopted by the key players in this market is product launch. Companies such as Stryker Corporation have focussed their production on recent surgical navigation technologies such as 3D surgical navigation systems. Companies profiled in this report include, Stryker Corporation, Medtronic, Inc., Zimmer Holdings, Aesculap (B. Braun), Claron Technologies Inc, GE Healthcare, Collin Medical, Siemens AG, Omnilife Science Inc., and Fiagon GmbH.
KEY MARKET BENEFITS
- An in-depth analysis of current research and clinical developments within the pacemaker market is provided with key market dynamic factors that helps understand the market behavior.
- The projections in the report are made by analyzing the current market trends and market potential for the period of 20142020, in terms of value
- The surgical navigation systems market scenario is comprehensively analyzed in accordance to the key regions
- Exhaustive analysis of the Global surgical navigation systems market by type helps in understanding the types of navigation devices that are currently being used along with the variants that would gain prominence in future
- Competitive intelligence (of leading manufacturers and distributors of leading surgical navigation technologies) highlights the business practices followed by leading market players across the geographies
- A detailed SWOT analysis highlights the internal environment of the leading companies for strategy formulation
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by closely following key product positioning and monitoring the top contenders within the market framework
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
The global surgical navigation systems market is segmented on the basis of type of navigation systems, end users and geography.
Global surgical navigation systems market – By System type
- ENT navigation systems
- Neurosurgery navigations systems
- Spine navigation systems
- Orthopaedic navigation systems
Global surgical navigation systems market – By End User
- Research Labs & Institutes
- Hospitals & Diagnostic Centres
- Home/Ambulatory & Others
Global surgical navigation systems market – By Geography
- North America