Surgical imaging is a revolutionary optical imaging technology that is used in image guided surgical procedures. The technology has allowed the clinicians to perform complex surgical procedures accurately. Surgical imaging makes the use of C-arms, CT scanners and other imaging devices to visualize the surgical area to understand the characteristics of that particular area. This technology is developed to provide precision during surgical procedures. Moreover its broad area of application is allowing the market to grow at a very fast rate.
The surgical imaging is an ever-growing market due to increasing demand of image guided surgical procedures. In addition, rising demand of minimally invasive surgeries and increasing health issues such as, cardiovascular and neurological disorders are driving the growth of surgical imaging market. However, high cost of investment and insufficiency of medical infrastructure to support these devices are restraining the growth of surgical imaging market.
Request a Brochure of This Report, here: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-surgical-imaging-market-opportunities-and-forecast-2014.html#request-sample
The report segments the surgical imaging market on the basis of product, application and geography. On the basis of product, the market is segmented into mobile C-arms and mini C-arms. According to the application, the market is classified into neurosurgery, orthopedic surgery, cardiovascular surgery, pediatric surgery, gastroenterology surgery and others. On the geographical basis, the breakdown of each of the aforesaid segments is included for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Technological advancement such as flat plate technology and compact integrated design of C-arm has been adopted by many key players including, GE healthcare and Ziehm Imaging Gmbh. This has increased the acceptance of the surgical imaging technology. Furthermore, the strategic acquisition of Volcano Corporation by Royal Phillips in February 2015 has allowed the company to diversify its surgical imaging section.
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Report: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-surgical-imaging-market-opportunities-and-forecast-2014.html#inquiry-for-buying
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as GE Healthcare, Royal Philips, Siemens AG, Toshiba Group, Medtronic plc, Ziehm Imaging Gmbh, Hologic, Inc. and Shimadzu Corporation is also provided in this report.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the world surgical imaging market.
- This study evaluating competitive landscape and value chain has been taken into account to help in understanding the competitive environment across the geographies.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014-2022, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the surgical imaging market is provided.
- An in-depth analysis of current research and clinical developments within surgical imaging market is provided with key market dynamic factors that helps in understanding the behaviour of the market.
- Key market players within the market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analysed thoroughly, which helps in understanding competitive outlook of world surgical imaging market.
SURGICAL IMAGING MARKET SEGMENTS:
- Mobile C-Arms
- Mini C-Arms
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- Pediatric Surgery
- Gastroenterology Surgery
- North America
- South Africa
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651