Surgical sealants and adhesives are preferred over traditional closure methods such as wires, sutures, and staples since these techniques create immediate and proper sealing. Surgical sealants and adhesives is expected to replace sutures and staples owing to their improved closure capabilities, less blood loss, higher implementation rate facilitating less painful operation. Surgical sealants and adhesives have major applications in central nervous system, general surgery, cardiovascular, pulmonary, ophthalmology, orthopedic, urology, among others.
Urgent need to minimize blood loss in patients along with increasing cases of surgical procedures occurring across different countries are the key factors driving the growth of the market. Furthermore, adoption of technological advanced products along with certification by FDA and demand of sealants & adhesives having CE Mark Approvals are the factors boosting the market growth. Improper reimbursements in case of surgical adhesive coupled with high costs along with huge data requirements for clinical study designing & launching new products are the factors hampering the growth of the market. The growing demand of surgical sealants & adhesives across emerging nations offer abundant growth opportunities to the market. Development of biomaterials exhibiting good mechanical properties and adhesion strength are the key market challenges faced by stakeholders and industry players.
Get Free Sample Report of Surgical Sealants and Adhesives Market @http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-surgical-sealants-and-adhesives-market-opportunities-71285#RequestSample
The report segments the market on the basis of products, application and region. Based on products, the market is segmented into natural or biological adhesives and sealants and synthetic and semi synthetic adhesives and sealants. Natural or Biological Sealants and Adhesives is further segmented on the basis of types and origin. On the basis of type, the market is segmented into fibrin sealants, collagen based adhesives and gelatin based adhesives. On the basis of origin, the market is segmented into animal based and human blood based.
On the basis of products, the synthetic and semi synthetic adhesives market is further segmented into sealants cyanoacrylates, polymeric hydrogels and urethane based adhesives. On the basis of applications, the market is further segmented into central nervous system (CNS) surgery, general surgery, cardiovascular surgery, orthopaedic surgery, cosmetic surgery, urological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, pulmonary surgery and other applications. On the basis of geography, the market is further segmented into North America, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA.
View complete report with TOC @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-surgical-sealants-and-adhesives-market-opportunities-71285#tableOfContent
Key market players operating in this market are Baxter International, Inc., Johnson & Johnson (Ethicon, Inc.), Medtronic, PLC, Cryolife, Inc., C.R. Bard, Inc., Sanofi Group, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Cohera Medical, Inc., Ocular Therapeutix, Inc. and Vivostat A/S.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of current & future market trends and emerging avenues for the growth of this market across the globe.
- The report offers an overview of changing market dynamics in terms of fast turn-around analysis of stakeholders responses to recent industry policy changes and market trends.
- The report offers an insight into competitive landscape in terms of new technological developments, untapped segments, and value chain analysis.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing Market – Opportunities.
- Recent developments in government policies on various segments is highlighted along with offering insight into the regulatory framework impacting the market.
- The report offers strategic analysis of financial status of key market players, and highlights market share of key vendors.
- The report offers the competitive landscape scenario in terms of the strategies adopted by key industry players to consolidate their market positions
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
- Natural or Biological Adhesives and Sealants
- Fibrin Sealants
- Collagen Based Adhesives
- Gelatin Based Adhesives
- Human Blood Based
- Animal Based
- Synthetic and Semi Synthetic Adhesives and Sealants
- Polymeric Hydrogels
- Urethane Based Adhesives
- Central Nervous System (CNS) Surgery
- General Surgery
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Urological Surgery
- Ophthalmic Surgery
- Pulmonary Surgery
- Other Applications
- North America
Key Company Profiles
- Baxter International, Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson (Ethicon, Inc.)
- Medtronic, PLC
- Cryolife, Inc.
- C.R. Bard, Inc.
- Sanofi Group
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Cohera Medical, Inc.
- Ocular Therapeutix, Inc.
- Vivostat A/S