Protein therapeutics is artificially synthesized protein on large scale through genetically modified host cells that is used in treatment of chronic diseases such as cancer, diabetes and CVD. According to IMS Health Market Prognosis, the total market size of pharmaceutical industry was approximately $962.1 billion in 2012. This shows growth opportunities for Protein therapeutics market. High efficiency of protein therapeutics with fewer side effects is driving the protein therapeutics market. For example, Approximately 17.7 adults consumed oral medication (Pills or insulin) for diabetes in 2011. Protein therapeutics market growth is hindered by adverse side effects in chronic diseases and cost of production.
In order to overcome the restraints, companies are conducting research for redesigning the protein synthesis structure. For Example, Genetech and Biogen Idec received approval from US FDA for their Rituxab®. The report provides an in-depth intelligence of key developmental strategies adopted by key companies. The report provide intelligence on future expected market trends and their impact on protein therapeutic market through impact analysis.
Request a Brochure of This Report, here: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-protein-therapeutics-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-68263#RequestSample
The key companies included in the report are, Novo Nordisk, Johnson & Johnson, Eli Lilly & Company, Roche, Group Biogen Idec Inc., Sanofi-Aventis, Merck Serono S.A., Amgen Inc., Pfizer, and Abbott Laboratories.
• Market estimations made in this report provides intelligence about key segment of protein therapeutics market from 2013-2020
• The report provides micro level analysis based on therapeutic protein and geography which brings a crystal clear picture of the market
• Critical analysis of top impacting factors with impact analysis, and value chain analysis
• Identification and assessment of market dynamics would help in understanding market trends
• SWOT analysis and strategic developments included in the report for key market players to get better understanding of potential opportunities and challenges for companies
• Competitive landscape and competitor strategic analysis of key companies are profiled in this report to provide better blue print planning of business strategies
View complete report with TOC at: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-protein-therapeutics-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-68263#tableOfContent
KEY MARKET SEGMENTSGLOBAL MARKET, BY THERAPEUTIC PROTEINS
• Monoclonal Antobodies (mAbs)
• Erythropoietin (EPO)
• Interferon (IFN)
• Human Growth Hormone (HGH)
• Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
• Blood Clotting Factors
GLOBAL MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHIES
• North America
• Pharmaceutical companies
• Healthcare service providers
• Research institutes
• Academic institutes
About Market Research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air. We have market research reports from number of leading publishers and update our collection daily to provide our clients with the instant online access to our database. With access to this database, our clients will be able to benefit from expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442, USA
USA Tel: +1-386-310-3803
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No.1-855-465-4651