Optical imaging is a fiber optic and photonics based non-invasive technique that enables accurate viewing of organs, tissues and even molecules. The global Optical imaging technology market comprises Photo-Acoustic Tomography (PAT), Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT), Near-Infrared Spectroscopy (NIRS), and Hyper-Spectral Imaging (HSI). This technology finds primary application in clinical research and pathology for disease diagnosis and treatment. Optical imaging market was valued $915.75 million in 2012 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.2% during 2013-2020. In comparison to conventional radiological technologies, optical imaging has led to significant reduction in exposure to harmful rays. As the technique involves a non-invasive and no ionization process of imaging, it offers higher safety and allows repeated imaging to track the progression of disease or effectiveness of the treatment. Growing healthcare concern throughout the globe is a largely impacting driver of the market.
However, high investment and installation costs and reimbursement issues are expected to restrict the growth of this market. Despite of these restraints, companies are still enthusiastic to enter this market owing to the increasing demand for the optical imaging technologies and significant growth opportunities. North America is dominating the market at present, followed by Europe. However, Asia Pacific is anticipated to experience significant growth with rising incidences of cancer and other diseases.
Request a Brochure of This Report, here: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-optical-imaging-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-68271#RequestSample
Key players in the market include Volcano Corporation, Michelson Diagnostics, Carl Zeiss Meditec, Headwall Photonics, Chemlmage Corporation, Somanetics Corporation, Bioptigen Inc., ASE Optics Inc., and Topcon Medical Systems Inc.
• Market analysis based on current market situation, expected future trends and market intelligence to enable informed decision-making process
• Analysis of the market factors in various geographic regions that would help understand business opportunities
• Market analysis based on various segments and also forecast from 2013 to 2020 with 2012 as base year
• Identification of key investment pockets for various applications, services and geographies
• To identify key players and their strategic moves
• Implications of the regulations across countries and their impact on the market
• Assess and rank the top factors that are expected to affect the growth of the market
• Evaluation of market trends to provide deep-dive intelligence into every market segment
• Competitive analysis to effectively plan and execute business plan
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
GLOBAL MARKET, BY TECHNOLOGY
• Photo-Acoustic Tomography (PAT)
• Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT)
• Near-Infrared Spectroscopy (NIRS)
• Hyper-Spectral Imaging (HSI)
GLOBAL MARKET, BY APPLICATIONS
• Life Sciences and Clinical Research
About Market Research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air. We have market research reports from number of leading publishers and update our collection daily to provide our clients with the instant online access to our database. With access to this database, our clients will be able to benefit from expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442, USA
USA Tel: +1-386-310-3803
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No.1-855-465-4651