Latest industry research report on Near infrared imaging is a non-invasive imaging technique that uses non-ionizing rays which helps in the detection of amount of hemoglobin present in brain and body tissues and muscles. The development of near infrared imaging has allowed the clinicians to detect brain injuries and other brain related disorders. Along with this, near infrared imaging is also being applied to diagnose breast cancer, alzheimer’s disease, depression and schizophrenia. Moreover this technique is advantageous over other imaging techniques, since it is less harmful to the patients and provides better resolution for differentiation of soft tissues from tumors.
The near infrared imaging market has indicated a future growth which is attributed to the continuous advancement in the near infrared imaging devices along with detection of cancer and its characterization as well as increasing rate of cancer patients. Whereas, factors such as high cost of infrared detectors and high availability of other imaging techniques restrains the growth of the market.
Get Free Sample Report Of Near Infrared Imaging Market @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-near-infrared-imaging-market-opportunities-and-71600#RequestSample
The report segments the near infrared imaging market on the basis of product, application, end user and geography. On the basis of product, the market is classified into near-infrared fluorescence imaging, near infrared fluorescence & bioluminescence imaging devices and reagents. According to application, the market is segmented into in vivo imaging, cancer surgeries, cardiovascular surgeries, gastrointestinal surgeries, plastic/reconstructive surgeries, and others. On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, research laboratories and others. Geographically the market is classified into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.The advancements such as a near infrared imaging device developed by Miltenyi Biotec which has the greater tissue penetration ability has allowed the technicians to generate enriched images.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as, Bruker Corporation, Hamamatsu Photonics K.K., Karl Storz Gmbh & Co. Kg, Li-Cor, Inc., Miltenyi Biotec , MIZUHO Corporation, PerkinElmer Inc., NOVADAQ Technologies Inc. and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., is also provided in this report.
Have any query? ask our expert @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-near-infrared-imaging-market-opportunities-and-71600#InquiryForBuying
KEY MARKET BENEFITS:
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the world near infrared imaging market.
- In-depth analysis has been done in this report by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2014 and 2022.
- This study evaluating competitive landscape and value chain has been taken into account to help in understanding the competitive environment across the geographies.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the world near infrared imaging market is provided.
- The projections in this report are made by analysing the current trends and future market potential from 2014 to 2022 in terms of value and near infrared imaging market.
- Exhaustive analysis of the world near infrared imaging market by product helps in understanding the types of devices that are currently being used along with the variants that would gain prominence in the future.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
NEAR INFRARED IMAGING MARKET SEGMENTS:
- Near-Infrared Fluorescence Imaging
- Near Infrared Fluorescence & Bioluminescence Imaging Devices
- In Vivo Imaging
- Cancer Surgeries
- Cardiovascular Surgeries
- Gastrointestinal Surgeries
- Plastic/Reconstructive Surgeries
By End User
- Research Laboratories
- North America
- South Africa