Latest industry research report on Microbial identification is a technique used to get characterization of the microbes and their relation with environment. It is of utmost important as microbes can easily contaminate production facilities, products and raw materials. It has outperformed the conventional culture based methods, which are slow and have high risk of error. This technique is widely used in various stages of drug manufacturing as a part of cGMP, environmental application and in disease diagnostic purpose.
Rising food safety concerns, increasing incidences of infectious diseases and technological advancement in products are the major factors driving the growth of the market. Furthermore, high prevalence rate of infectious diseases, rising disposable incomes, government initiatives are also expected to provide growth to the market. The factor restricting the growth of the markets are high cost and stringent regulatory framework.
Request a Brochure of This Report, here: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-microbial-identification-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-71105#RequestSample
The world microbial identification market is segmented into product, methods, application and geography. Based on the product, the market is segmented into consumables, instruments software and services. The consumable segment consists of plates, reagent & kits, and others. The instrument and software segment is further sub-segmented into bacterial identification system, bacterial resistance identification system, microbial enumeration system, and automatic microbiology analyzers. By technique, the market is further segmented into genotypic and phenotypic methods.
The microbial identification technique is used in diagnostic, food & beverages testing, and environmental & pharmaceutical applications. Geographically, the report is segmented into four regions namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. Presently, North America occupies major of the market followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific region. In 2015, Charles River laboratories has acquired Celsis International Ltd. for $212 million USD to improve its product portfolio. Top players in this market are Becton Dickinson and Co., bioMerieux SA, Bruker Corp., Charles River Laboratories Inc., Hy laboratories Ltd., Siemens Healthcare, Sigma-Aldrich Corp. and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Report: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-microbial-identification-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-71105#InquiryForBuying
KEY MARKET BENEFITS:
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the world microbial identification market is provided.
- The projections in the report are made by analyzing the current market trends and future market potential for the period of 20142020 in terms of value.
- Competitive intelligence of leading manufacturers helps in understanding the competitive scenario across the geographies.
- Region-wise and country-wise microbial identification market conditions are comprehensively analyzed in the report.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by closely following key product positioning and monitoring the top contenders within the market framework.
- SWOT analysis highlights the internal environment of leading companies for effective strategy formulation.
MICROBIAL IDENTIFICATION MARKET KEY SEGMENT:
The world microbial identification market is segmented as below:
B) Reagents and kits
Instruments and Software
- Bacterial Identification System
- Bacterial Resistance Identification System
- Microbial Enumeration system
- Automatic Microbiology Analyzers
- Culture Collection Services
- Microbes Identification Services
- Genotypic method
- Phenotypic method
- Diagnostic application
- Environmental application
- Food and beverages testing
- Pharmaceutical application
- Others (Criminal investigation, Bio-terrorism threats)
- North America
- United Kingdom
- South Africa