The global melanoma market has witnessed an unprecedented boost in market size, owing to a dynamically evolving nature of melanoma treatments over the past few years. The high demand of novel early stage and advanced melanoma therapies along with a booming patient base, has created an impending need for better therapies in the melanoma market. Although, a plethora of treatment options are available today, several immunotherapies and combination therapies are expected to enter the market. Large uptake of these novel treatments is expected due to their improved survival benefits and minimal side effects. Additionally, untapped patient population, especially, in the Europe and U.S. would lead to a higher uptake of novel treatments in the near future.
According to the skin cancer foundation, ~an estimated total of 73,870 new diagnosed cases of melanoma are expected in 2015. With an expected death toll of 9,940 cases, melanoma would account for the majority of skin cancer deaths in 2015.
Get Free Sample Report Of Melanoma Therapeutics Market @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-melanoma-therapeutics-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-71678#RequestSample
A strong emerging pipeline, rising incidences of melanoma cases and the increasing public awareness are the major factors driving the melanoma market. In addition, the growing interest of physicians towards novel therapies would fuel the market. Conversely, high costs incurred due to combination treatments and limited reimbursement is likely to curtail the market growth.
For companies like Bristol Myers Squibb (BMS), apposite product positioning of novel treatments in order to avoid cannibalization of marketed products would be a key challenge to sustain in the melanoma market. However, untapped geographical regions, which include some parts of Europe and the Asia Pacific with a high undiagnosed patient population, would provide lucrative growth opportunities.
Have any query? ask our expert @http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-melanoma-therapeutics-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-71678#InquiryForBuying
Few of the key strategies adopted by leading players in the market are new product launches and fast track approvals. Recently, Bristol Myers Squibb (BMS) received an FDA clearance for supplemental Biologics License Application (sBLA) of Opdivo. In late 2014, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) granted a fast track approval for a drug called Keytruda, developed by Merck & Co.
KEY MARKET BENEFITS:
- A comprehensive analysis helps to identify the key market trends and dynamics in the Global Melanoma Therapeutics market.
- The studies evaluating competitive landscape and value chain has been taken into account in this report to help in understanding the competitive environment across the geographies.
- The melanoma therapeutics market scenario is comprehensively analyzed in accordance with the key regions.
- Extensive research is done for the market by therapy type which instils a clear understanding regarding the currently used targeted therapy drugs and evolving role of novel therapies.
- The report covers the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014-2020, which would enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Owing to an emerging pipeline in the prostate cancer market, clinical studies have also been taken into account to better understand the market potential and opportunities
- Competitive intelligence highlights the business practises followed by leading market players across geographies.
- A detailed SWOT analysis enables to study the internal environment of the leading companies for strategy formulation.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
The Global Melanoma Therapeutics market segmentation is illustrated below:
Melanoma Therapeutics Market By Therapy Type
- Biologic therapy
- Targeted therapy
- Radiation therapy
- Other novel therapies (Virus based, Adjuvant therapy etc.)
Melanoma Therapeutics Market By Stages
- Stage 0 (Melanoma in Situ)
- Stage I
- Stage II
- Stage III
- Stage IV
Melanoma Therapeutics Market By Geography
- North America
- United States
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa