In vitro toxicity testing is a technique used for evaluating the toxic effects of potentially hazardous chemical substances. This testing is done on mammalian cells or cultured bacteria. In Toxicity testing is very important for new compounds in drug development, as it identify the potential toxicity in early stage during the process of drug discovery, agricultural chemicals and food additives and hence this can save both time and developmental costs, and also reduce the risks of late-stage failure.
In vitro toxicity testing market is in emerging state as in classical toxicity testing animals were harmed but in vitro toxicity testing does not use animal testing. This technique is cost- effective and less time consuming, the comparison of multiple compounds which are tested under same condition can be done because of high throughput, allows for potential optimization of the concentration ranges in regard to the toxic doses and effects of tested compounds on proliferation or survival rates can be tested, along with their kinetics. Also it has new technology which detects toxicity at the early stage and increasing number of R&D procedures which require in-vitro testing. However, factors such as insufficient in vitro models for toxicity testing and stringent regulatory framework are impeding the market growth.
Request a Brochure of This Report, here@ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-in-vitro-toxicity-testing-market-opportunities-71736#RequestSample
The world in vitro toxicity testing market has been segmented based on product, type, toxicity endpoints and tests, method, industry and geography. Based on product, the market is segmented into assays, reagents and labware and services. Assays are further sub segmented into enzyme toxicity assays, cell-based ELISA and western blots, tissue culture assays, bacterial toxicity assays, receptor binding assays and others. Based on type the market is segmented into toxicokinetics, toxic substances and dose. Toxicokinetics is further sub segmented into absorption, distribution, metabolism and excretion. Toxic substances are sub segmented into toxicant, toxin, acute and chronic toxicity. Dose is sub segmented into dose response and threshold response.
By toxicity endpoints and tests, the market is segmented into organ toxicity, genotoxicity, ocular toxicity, dermal toxicity, systemic toxicity, carcinogenicity, skin sensitization and irritation, neurotoxicity and others. By method, the market is segmented into biochemical assays, cellular assays, in silico method and ex vivo models. By Industry, the market is segmented into cosmetics and household products, diagnostics industry, pharmaceutical industry, chemical industry, food industry and others. Diagnostics industry is further segmented into urine screening, oral fluid screening, alcohol screening, hair screening and others. The market is analyzed on the basis of four regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Have any query? ask our expert @http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-in-vitro-toxicity-testing-market-opportunities-71736#InquiryForBuying
Product launch, collaboration and merger and acquisition are the key strategies adopted by market players. Healthcare giant such as Blackstone Group LP has acquired Catalent, Inc. in 2014 creating a high growth in drug and pharmaceutical market. CeeTox Inc was acquired by Cyprotex for expanding their services in the field of personal care, cosmetics and chemical testing. Qingdao Haier Co., Ltd. has acquired General Electric Company in 2016. Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings acquired Covance Inc. in 2015.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Agilent Technologies, Inc., Blackstone Group LP, Cyprotex, Qingdao Haier Co., Ltd., Eurofins Scientific SE, Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, Charles River Laboratories International, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. and Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. is also provided in this report.
KEY MARKET BENEFITS:
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the world in vitro toxicity testing market is provided in the report.
- The projections in the report are based on the current market trends and future market potential in terms of value for the period of 20142022.
- Exhaustive analysis of the in vitro toxicity testing market by product, type, test, method and industry helps in understanding the different aspects of in vitro toxicity testing that are currently used along with the variants that would gain prominence in future.
- Competitive intelligence of leading manufacturers and distributors of in vitro toxicity testing helps in understanding the competitive scenario across various geographies.
- The key players operating in the global market along their growth strategies have been provided in the report to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
- Analysis of current research and clinical developments within in vitro toxicity testing market is provided with key market dynamic factors that helps in understanding the behaviour of the market.
IN VITRO TOXICITY TESTING MARKET SEGMENT:
The world in vitro toxicity testing market is segmented as follows:
- Enzyme Toxicity Assays
- Cell-Based Elisa And Western Blots
- Tissue Culture Assays
- Bacterial Toxicity Assays
- Receptor Binding Assays
- Reagents And Labware
- Toxic Substances
- Acute And Chronic Toxicity
- Dose Response
- Threshold Response
By Toxicity Endpoints And Tests
- Organ Toxicity
- Ocular Toxicity
- Dermal Toxicity
- Systemic Toxicity
- Skin Sensitization And Irritation
- Biochemical Assays
- Cellular Assays
- In Silico Method
- Ex Vivo Models
- Cosmetics And Household Products
- Diagnostics Industry
- Urine Screening
- Oral Fluid Screening
- Alcohol Screening
- Hair Screening
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Food Industry
- North America
- Asia Pacific