Latest industry research report on Hormone Refractory Breast Cancer. Breast cancer is one of the most common type of malignant cancers, which is prevalent in women above 40 years. As per World Health Organization (WHO) estimates, Breast cancer accounted for around 521,000 deaths globally in 2012. Generally, hormone therapies are used for treating breast cancer, which subsequently leads to resistance after continuous use of hormone therapy.
This resistance towards hormone therapy is termed as hormone refractory breast cancer. Hence, there is an increasing need for the effective treatment in hormone refractory breast cancer market. The market holds immense future potential, as there is no standard therapy, approved for hormone refractory breast cancer. However, there are rising hopes to get approved therapies in near future as drugs such as trastuzumab and everolimus, alone or in combination, are under development for the effective treatment of hormone refractory breast cancers.
Get Free Sample Report Of Hormone Refractory Breast Cancer Market @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-hormone-refractory-breast-cancer-market-opportunities-71698#RequestSample
The key factors driving growth of this market include, increasing global incidences of breast cancers, uprising prevalence rates of hormone refractory breast cancers, ageing population, demands of advanced therapeutics and increasing R&D investment on breast cancer drugs. The factors restraining the market growth are the social stigma related with breast cancer examinations, and insufficient advanced chemotherapeutic treatments. Substantial number of new chemical entities (NCEs) in different phases of clinical trials would emerge as a potential opportunity in the global hormone refractory breast cancer market.
The global market for hormone refractory breast cancer market is segmented on the basis of treatment modality and geography. The type of treatment modalities considered in this report include: hormone receptor-based therapy, tumor markers therapy, and gene expression therapy. Geographically, the market is segmented into four regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA.
Have any query? ask our expert @http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-hormone-refractory-breast-cancer-market-opportunities-71698#InquiryForBuying
North America and Europe would lead the market owing to large number of affected population along with a high percentage of geriatric population and a significant number of research and drug development activities. The key market players considered in the report include AstraZeneca plc, Bluefish Pharmaceuticals AB, AmpliMed Corporation, Bioenvision Limited, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Neopharm Ltd., NeoCorp GmbH, and Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH.
KEY MARKET BENEFITS
- The analysis, made in this report, helps in understanding the strategies adopted by various companies for gaining market share in hormone refractory breast cancer market
- The report provides the quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014-2020 that assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities to capitalize on
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the hormone refractory breast cancer market
- Detailed study of the strategies of key leaders, partnerships, and acquisitions in the global hormone refractory breast cancer market would be informative for professionals in the corporate sector
- Pin-point analysis of geographic segments helps to identify opportunities for growth within the hormone refractory breast cancer market
- Identification of key investment pockets for hormone refractory breast cancer market provide strategic assistance to decision makers
- An analysis for the market attractiveness has been included for therapeutics, devices, and geographic regions along with a detailed analysis of factors responsible for the rapid growth of the market segments
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
Hormone refractory breast cancer market is segmented on the basis of mode of treatment and geography.
Hormone Refractory Breast Cancer Market- By Treatment Modality
- Hormone receptor-based therapy
- Tumor markers therapy
- Gene expression therapy
- Gene mutation therapy
Hormone Refractory Breast Cancer Market- By Geography
- North America
- Asia Pacific