The key factors responsible for the growth of the drug and alcohol testing market are growing population and count of aging population coupled with rising drug & alcohol abuse, along with increased funding by the U.S. Federal Governments for drug testing. Furthermore, growing awareness on drug screening procedures across developing nations along with formulation of stringent laws by these countries is a major factor boosting the market growth. For instance, with effect from 2014, the federal government in Brazil made it mandatory for all professional drivers to pass a hair drug test while they apply for license renewal. However, the recent ban on alcohol consumption in some Muslim-majority countries is a
key factor hampering the growth of this market. Furthermore, privacy rights given to employees related to drug testing in Canada and various regions of Europe hinders the growth of the market in these regions.Growing count of population affected by drug addicts, the manufacture of high-end drug & alcohol screening devices, along with rising concerns related to drug and alcohol testing offer abundant growth opportunities in this market. Accuracy and specificity factors of drug and alcohol testing equipment especially for breathalyzers is a major market challenge faced by key stakeholders and market players.
Get Free Sample Report Of Drug Screening Market : http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-drug-screening-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-71304#RequestSample
The report segments the drug and alcohol testing market, on the basis of products and services, sample type, end-users and geography. Products and services market is further segmented into equipment, rapid testing devices, consumables and oral fluid testing devices and laboratory services. The equipment is further segmented into immunoassay analyzers, chromatography instruments, breath analyzers while breath analyzers is further segmented into fuel cell breathlyzers, semiconductor breathlyzers and other devices. rapid testing devices is further segmented into urine testing devices and oral fluid testing devices while urine testing devices is further segmented into drug testing cups, dip cards and cassettes.
On the basis of products & services the consumables is segmented into assay kits, sample collection cups, calibrators and controls and others. On the basis of sample type the market is segmented into urine sample, breath sample, oral fluid, sample hair, sample others (blood and sweat samples). On the basis of end-users the market is segmented into workplace and schools, drug testing laboratories, criminal justice system and law enforcement agencies, hospitals, drug treatment centers, pain management centers and personal users. On the basis of geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Latin America, Middle East & Africa (LAMEA)
Have any query? ask our expert @http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-drug-screening-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-71304#InquiryForBuying
Key market players operating in this market are Drgerwerk AG & Co. KGAA Alere, Inc., Express Diagnostics Int’l, Inc., Laboratory Corporation of America MPD, Inc., Quest Diagnostics, Roche Diagnostics, Shimadzu, Corp., Siemens Healthcare, and Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of current & future trends and emerging avenues for the growth of this market globally.
- The report offers an overview of changing market dynamics in terms of fast turn-around analysis of stakeholders responses to recent industry policy changes and trends.
- The report offers an insight into competitive landscape in terms of new technological developments, untapped segments, and value chain analysis.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing Market – Opportunities.
- Recent developments in government policies on various segments is highlighted along with offering insight into the regulatory framework impacting the market.
- The report offers strategic analysis of financial status of key market players, and highlights market share of key vendors.
- The report offers the competitive landscape scenario in terms of the strategies adopted by key industry players to consolidate their market presence.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
By Product & Service
- Immunoassay Analyzers
- Chromatography Instruments
- Breath Analyzers
- Fuel Cell Breathlyzers
- Semiconductor Breathlyzers
- Other Devices
- Rapid Testing Devices
- Urine Testing Devices
- Drug Testing Cups
- Dip Cards
- Oral Fluid Testing Devices
- Assay Kits
- Sample Collection Cups
- Calibrators and Controls
- Laboratory Services
By Sample Type
- Urine Sample
- Breath Sample
- Oral Fluid Sample
- Hair Sample
- Others (Blood and Sweat Samples)
By End User
- Workplace and Schools
- Drug Testing Laboratories
- Criminal Justice System & Law Enforcement Agencies
- Drug Treatment Centers
- Pain Management Centers
- Personal Users
- North America
- Drgerwerk AG & Co. KGAA
- Express Diagnostics Int’l, Inc.
- Alere, Inc.
- Laboratory Corporation of America
- Quest Diagnostics
- MPD, Inc.
- Shimadzu, Corp.
- Roche Diagnostics
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Siemens Healthcare