Drug discovery is the process by which new medications are discovered. It uses vast array of technologies in the process. Drug discovery technologies are used for the research and the launch of new drugs. Increased use of therapeutics in various diseases has created the need for drug discovery. Recently, with the development of technology, many new types of techniques such as nanotechnology and RNA interference are being used for the purpose of drug discovery. This has created the opportunities for drug discovery technology manufacturers in the new segments.
The increasing incidences of diseases, patent expiries, pathogen resistance to old drugs and fierce competition among drug manufacturers are the key factors, which would drive the growth of drug discovery technologies market during the analysis period. Furthermore, in order to earn additional margins, the pharmaceutical companies are in pursuit of blockbuster drugs, which has increased the demand for drug discovery technologies. Factors restraining the market growth are long duration of drug discovery process, high initial setup cost and presence of stringent regulatory environment.
Get Free Sample Report Of Drug Discovery TechnologiesMarket @http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-drug-discovery-technologies-market-opportunities-and-71709#RequestSample
The global drug discovery market is segmented on the basis of technology type, application and geography. The technology types considered in this report are high throughput screening, genomics, biochips, pharmacogenomics, bioanalytical instruments, bioinformatics, nanotechnology and others (RNAi, combinatorial chemistry). Based on end user, the global drug discovery market is classified into pharmaceutical companies, biopharmaceutical companies, biotech companies and research institutes. Geographically, the report is segmented into four regions viz., North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA.
One of the strategies adopted by major market players is collaboration. For instance, in 2015, Myriad Genetics collaborated with Abbott Laboratories. The companies profiled in this report are Abbott Laboratories, Albany Molecular Research, Arqule, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Caliper Life Sciences, Celera Corp, Charles River Laboratories International, Evotec Ag, Gyros AbIncyte Corp and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Have any query? ask our expert @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-drug-discovery-technologies-market-opportunities-and-71709#InquiryForBuying
KEY MARKET BENEFITS:
- The report provides a quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014-2020, which would enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities
- Extensive analysis of the global apheresis equipment market by product type helps in understanding the types of equipment that are currently used along with the variants that would gain prominence in future
- Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices followed by leading market players across various geographies
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global apheresis equipment market is provided
- SWOT analysis highlights the internal environment of leading companies for effective strategy formulation
- The apheresis equipment market scenario is comprehensively analysed in accordance to the key regions
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
The global drug discovery technologies market is segmented as below:
Global Drug Discovery Technologies Market By Technology Type
- High throughput screening
- Bioanalytical instruments
- Others (RNAi, combinatorial chemistry)
Global Drug Discovery Technologies Market By End User
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Biopharmaceutical companies
- Biotech companies
- Research institutes
Global Drug Discovery Technologies Market By Geography
- North America