Introduction to Global Digital Forensics Industry:
Digital forensic or digital forensic science is a scientific method of performing certain activities such as preservation, identification, analysis & interpretation, of digital evidence derived from digital source. As the crime rate has increased and criminals are taking help of technology to perform their tasks, digital forensic helps in the identification of convicts based on the digital evidences.
Major Key players
The key players in the market of Digital Forensics are-
- PerkinElmer, Inc., (U.S.)
- Guidance Software (U.S.)
- AccessData Group (U.S.)
- Cellmark (UK), FireEye, Inc. (U.S.)
- CCL Solutions Group Ltd. (U.K.)
- Binary Intelligence LLC (U.S.)
- Global Digital Forensics (U.S.)
- LogRhythm (U.S.)
- Cellebrite (Israel) among others.
In September 2016, Guidance Software announced the partnership with Atos a digital service provider.
In August 2016, LogRhythm announced the launch of new software for the Network Monitoring which is capable of delivering real time visibility of networking system.
Study Objective of Digital Forensics Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Digital Forensics Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Digital Forensics market based on various factors- value chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by types, by components, by industry verticals and sub-segments
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Digital Forensics Market
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/global-digital-forensics-market-research-report-forecast-to-2022
Market Synopsis of Digital Forensics Market
Global digital forensic market has grown to billion in past decade due to the high proliferation rate of the crimes and has been valued at US $XX billion in the year 2015. Currently, this market is growing with the CAGR of XX% which is expected to grow at US $XX billion by the end of forecasted period.
Taste the market data and market information presented through more than 50 market data tables and figures spread in 110 numbers of pages of the project report. Avail the in-depth table of content TOC & market synopsis on “Global Digital Forensics Market Research Report- Forecast to 2022”
Segmentation by Types: Computer Forensics, Network Forensics, Mobile Device Forensics.
Segmentation by System Deployment: On Premise, On Cloud.
Segmentation by Components: Hardware (Systems, Network Devices, Cables, Adapters) & Software.
Segmentation by Industry Verticals: Government Agencies, Private Security, Military & Defense, Healthcare, Telecommunication among others.
North America is leading the market of Digital Forensic Science with more than XX% of market share. Existence of major players in this region is supporting the revenue model whereas increasing cybercrimes are one of the key driver for the market in North America. Cloud technology which is being used in cyber forensics are supporting the market. Europe holds XX% of market share which is growing with the CAGR of XX%. Asia-Pacific Digital Forensic market has been valued at US $XX billion in the year 2015. High terrorism activities and cybercrimes are key driver for the growth of digital forensic market in Asia-Pacific region. Growing economy of Asian countries is also supporting the wide adoption of digital forensic. It is expected that Asia-Pacific Digital Forensic market will reach market size of US $XX billion by the end of forecasted period.
- Government Security Agencies
- Private Security Agencies
- Security Providers
- Forensic Service Providers
- Security Software Developers
Buy now this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/checkout?currency=one_user-USD&report_id=1522
The report for Global Digital Forensics Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
Global Smart Grid Market Research Report- Global Forecast 2027
Smart Grid is a modernized electrical grid system which purely operates on analog and digital information and communications technology. The main function of Smart Grid is to monitor, gather the data, and analyze the data, control and communication in digitalized form. Besides the one way communication in traditional grid system, smart grid system provides two way communications. Infrastructure development is one of the major factor which is driving the market of smart grid.
Know more about this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/global-smart-grid-market-research-report-global-forecast-2027
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 (339) 368 6938