Global rise in T2DM prevalence is intrinsically linked with the current global rise in obesity
The market size for the diabetes and obesity disease cluster is set to increase considerably, driven by the success of a number of T2DM pipeline products, and a rapidly expanding global patient population. However, obesity pipeline activity is set to remain markedly low, despite a patient population of epidemic proportions.
The rapidly increasing global obesity prevalence has resulted in it being considered a global epidemic, and there is a vast and growing global patient population potentially requiring pharmacotherapeutic treatment.
View complete report in detailed @ https://marketreportscenter.com/reports/370307/global-diabetes-and-obesity-drugs-market-to-2022-insulins-and-gpcrs-retain-commercial-prominence-while-high-unmet-need-remains-in-weight-loss-treatment
Diabetes is a chronic metabolic disease characterized by hyperglycemia (high blood glucose levels) that results from defects in insulin secretion, insulin action, or both. Chronic hyperglycemia in diabetic patients is associated with long-term damage, dysfunction and failure of multiple organs, including the eyes, kidneys, nerves, heart and blood vessels. The vast majority of diabetes mellitus patients can be classified as having either type 1 diabetes mellitus (T1DM) or type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM). Obesity, meanwhile, is defined as abnormal or excessive body fat accumulation that presents a risk to health.
Historically anti-obesity therapeutics have been out of favor due to safety concerns. Both diabetes and obesity products are commonly associated with cardiovascular adverse events, and this is further compounded by concerns relating to cancer development through long-term usage of anti-obesity products. This has resulted in an unmet need for products with favorable safety and efficacy profiles, particularly in the case of obesity.
Reasons to buy
– Understand the current clinical and commercial landscape by considering disease pathogenesis, diagnosis, prognosis, and the treatment options available at each stage of diagnosis, including a clinical comparison of marketed therapies.
– Visualize the composition of the diabetes and obesity market in terms of the clinical and commercial standing of current dominant therapies. Unmet needs are highlighted to allow a competitive understanding of gaps in the current market.
KNOW MORE WITH SAMPLE REPORT @ https://marketreportscenter.com/request-sample/370307
– Analyze the diabetes and obesity pipeline and stratify pipeline therapies by stage of development, molecule type and molecular target. There is a strong contrast in the amount of pipeline activity for diabetes and obesity.
– Analyze how individual company, molecule type and molecular target revenues are anticipated to change over the forecast period, highlighting prominent companies and the most promising molecule types and targets.
– Identify which companies are the current key players for the disease cluster, and how this pattern is anticipated to change over the forecast period.
– Identify commercial opportunities in the diabetes and obesity deals landscape by analyzing trends in licensing and co-development deals by stage of development, molecule type and molecular target.
– What are the current treatment options for diabetes and obesity?
– What are the common molecular targets of pipeline therapies, and how strongly do they overlap with the current market?
– Will the pipeline address unmet needs such as a lack of safe treatment options for diabetes and obesity patients?
– Which late-stage pipeline products are likely to impact the current market?
Click Here For Discount: https://marketreportscenter.com/request-discount/370307
– How are revenues of key companies, targets and molecule types anticipated to change over the forecast period?
– Which companies are anticipated to be the most prominent players over the next seven years?
– How do licensing and co-development deals compare between diabetes and obesity?
Market Reports Center is an e-commerce platform obliging the needs of knowledge workers, experts, professionals who are subject to market research information for their work, or to make strategic business decisions. Market Reports Center’s team consistently works to update and extend our existing repository of market research reports by partnering with new publishers and adding their studies to our website. We offer market research reports based on
Market Reports Center
Phone No: 1-646-883-3044
Website: Market Reports Center