The Cardiac Monitoring & Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM) Market. The increasing incidence of cardiovascular diseases and other lifestyle diseases along with other technological advances are the factors that are expected to boost the growth of the market. Favorable government regulations along with remote monitoring devices are the factors that will foster the growth of the market.
The factors such as market saturation along with irregular reimbursement policies are the factors that may restrain the growth of the market. Untapped emerging markets and M&A as prominent strategies adopted by market players are the factors that would create immense growth opportunities in the market. Furthermore, growth in outpatient/mobile cardiac telemetry (MCT) and ECG data management system (EMS) is expected to boost the growth of the market.
Access Full Report With TOC @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-cardiac-monitoring-cardiac-rhythm-management-71239
The cardiac monitoring & cardiac rhythm management (CRM) market is segmented on the basis of product type, end-user and geography. Based on product, the market is further segmented into ECG and Defibrillators. The ECG market is further segmented into resting ECG, stress ECG, holter monitors, ECG Market, by volume and ECG market, by lead type. The Defibrillators is further segmented into implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD), external defibrillators, pacemakers and cardiac resynchronization therapy devices. the external defibrillators is further segmented into automated external defibrillators (AED), manual external defibrillators (MED), while pacemakers is further segmented on the basis of implantability, by number of chambers, by technology and cardiac resynchronization therapy devices. On the basis of end-users the market is segmented into hospitals, home/ambulatory and others. On the basis of geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa (LAMEA).
Key market players are Biotronik Se & Co.Kg, Boston Scientific Corporation, Cardiac Science Corporation, GE Healthcare (Subsidiary of General Electric Company), Medtronic Inc., Mortara Instrument Inc., Philips Healthcare, Schiller AG., Sorin S.P.A and St. Jude Medical Inc.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
• The report provides a comprehensive analysis of current & future market trends, key market challenges and emerging avenues for the growth of this market globally.
• The report offers latest technological innovations and the recent R&D developments.
• The report offers an insight into competitive landscape in terms of new technological developments, untapped segments, and value chain analysis.
• This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing Market – Opportunities.
• The report offers detailed segmentation and analyzes the key segments in terms of market size by value and volume and country-level analysis to provide an in-depth understanding of the market.
• Porters Five Forces analysis is offered in the report along with highlighting bargaining power of buyers and suppliers.
• The report offers strategic analysis of financial status of key market players, and highlights market share of key vendors.
• The report offers information on the status of new projects along with offering investment feasibility analysis of the same.
Free Inquiry For Buying This Premium Report @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-cardiac-monitoring-cardiac-rhythm-management-71239#InquiryForBuying
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
By Product Type
• ECG Market
• Resting ECG
• Stress ECG
• Holter Monitors
• ECG Market, By Volume
• ECG Market, By Lead Type
• Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD)
• External Defibrillators
• Pacemakers, By Implantability
• Pacemakers, By Number of Chambers
• Pacemakers, By Technology
• Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Devices
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442, USA
USA Tel: +1-386-310-3803
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No.1-855-465-4651