The 3D cell culture is an environment in which biological cells are grown or allowed to interact with its surroundings in all three dimensions. The ability of 3D Cell culture to reconstruct the anatomy or physiology of a tissue for informative or useful study has made it to gain an upper hand over 2D cultures in the market. The increasing research on disease models and drug dosages has created need for 3D cell cultures.
There has been increasing research on disease models and drug dosage (especially cancer studies), which has created the need for in vivo studies of cells and tissues. The 3D cell cultures address this need by reconstructing the in vivo conditions in the laboratory environment. Furthermore, the use of 3D cell culture in regenerative studies has increased the demand for 3D cell cultures. Factors restraining the market growth are high initial setup cost and presence of stringent regulatory environment.
Get Free Sample Report Of 3D Cell Cultures Market @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-3d-cell-cultures-market-opportunities-and-71704#RequestSample
The global 3D cell culture market is segmented on the basis of product type, application and geography. The product types considered in this report include scaffold-free platforms, scaffolds, gels and bioreactors. Based on application, the 3D cell culture market is classified into disease model studies, drug dosage studies, tissue engineering and regenerative medicine. The application segment is further sub-segmented on the basis of product type for cross-sectional analysis. Geographically, the market is segmented into four regions viz., North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA.
Few strategies adopted by major market players are acquisition and product launch. For instance, in 2014, Reprocell acquired 3D cell culture company Reinnervate to expand its product portfolio. Biomatrix launched Perfecta3D Hanging Drop Plates, which simplifies and streamlines spheroid formation. This product has gained the company a competitive advantage by utility. The companies profiled in this report are Biomatrix, Biotek, Advanced Biomatrix, Cellendes, Microtissues, Nano 3D Biosciences and Reprocell.
Have any query? Ask our expert @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-3d-cell-cultures-market-opportunities-and-71704#InquiryForBuying
KEY MARKET BENEFITS:
- The report provides a quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014-2020, which would enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities
- Extensive analysis of the global apheresis equipment market by product type helps in understanding the types of equipment that are currently used along with the variants that would gain prominence in future
- Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices followed by leading market players across various geographies
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global apheresis equipment market is provided
- SWOT analysis highlights the internal environment of leading companies for effective strategy formulation
- The apheresis equipment market scenario is comprehensively analysed in accordance to the key regions
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
The Global 3D Cell Cultures Market is segmented as below:
3D Cell Cultures Market By Product Type
- Scaffold-free platforms
3D Cell Cultures Market By Applications
- Disease model studies
- Drug dosage studies
- Tissue engineering
- Regenerative medicine
3D Cell Cultures Market By Geography
- North America