Glaucoma – US Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023 Size and Share Published in 2015-05-11 Available for US$ 4995 at Researchmoz.us”
Glaucoma is a leading cause of preventable blindness globally. This chronic progressive optic neuropathy causes irreversible vision loss through damage to the optic nerve. There are currently no treatments that can directly prevent this damage, and all commercially available glaucoma therapies focus on lowering elevated intraocular pressure (IOP), a known risk factor for glaucoma development and progression. The launch of fixed-dose combination (FDC) products, which combine drugs from these various classes, will continue to be a source of significant growth in this market. The glaucoma market is about to enter a phase of new growth with the arrival of first-in-class drugs, such as Aeries Rhopressa, Bausch & Lombs Vesneo (latanoprost bunod), and Inoteks trabodenoson into the 7MM during the forecast period, which will generate additional growth in the global glaucoma market.
GlobalData estimates that drug sales for glaucoma in the US during 2013 reached $1.7 billion, making this the largest market within the 7MM. After an initial period of minimal growth, GlobalData estimates that the glaucoma market will follow a steady growth trend from 2018 onwards. This growth is mainly attributed to the expected introduction of five pipeline products during the forecast period, and the overall increase in prevalent cases of glaucoma that is mostly due to an aging society in the US.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 24 hrs. (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
Get a Free Sample Copy of the Report: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=821919
– Overview of Glaucoma including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
– Detailed information on the key drugs in the US including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
– Sales forecast for the top drugs in the US from 2013-2023.
– Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting the US Glaucoma market.
Reasons to buy
– Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
– Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Glaucoma.
– Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
– Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
– Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2013-2023 in the US.
Inquiry on this report: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=821919
Table of Content
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 6
1.2 List of Figures 9
2 Introduction 10
2.1 Catalyst 10
2.2 Related Reports 10
3 Disease Overview 12
3.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology 14
3.1.1 Etiology 14
3.1.2 Pathophysiology 17
3.2 Classification 20
3.3 Symptoms 21
3.4 Diagnosis 22
4 Disease Management 27
4.1 Diagnosis and Treatment Overview 27
4.1.1 Diagnosis 27
4.1.2 Treatment Guidelines 28
4.1.3 Leading Prescribed Drugs 30
4.1.4 Clinical Practice 30
4.2 US 32
Browse All Pharmaceutical Market Research Reports at: http://www.researchmoz.us/pharmaceutical-market-reports-38.html
ResearchMoz is the world’s fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives.