The Glaucoma Market is about to enter a phase of new growth with the arrival of first-in-class drugs, such as Aerie’s Rhopressa, Bausch & Lomb’s Vesneo (latanoprost bunod), and Inotek’s trabodenoson into the 7MM during the forecast period, which will generate additional growth in the global glaucoma market. Glaucoma is a leading cause of preventable blindness globally. This chronic progressive optic neuropathy causes irreversible vision loss through damage to the optic nerve. There are currently no treatments that can directly prevent this damage, and all commercially available glaucoma therapies focus on lowering elevated intraocular pressure (IOP), a known risk factor for glaucoma development and progression. The launch of fixed-dose combination (FDC) products, which combine drugs from these various classes, will continue to be a source of significant growth in this market.
Browse detailed TOC, Tables, Figures, Charts and Companies mentioned in Glaucoma – Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis Market Report @ http://www.absolutereports.com/10076319
Key players in Glaucoma – Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023
- Aerie Pharmaceuticals
- Inotek Pharmaceuticals
- Bausch & Lomb
- Kowa Company
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical
Get PDF Sample of Report: http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/10076319
Drug Profiles Covered in this report as follows:
Product Profiles – Main Brands and Drug Classes
- Xalatan (latanoprost)
- Lumigan (bimatoprost)
- Travatan (travoprost)
- Tapros (tafluprost)
- Beta Blockers
- Carbonic Anhydrase Inhibitors
- Alpha-Adrenergic Agonists
- Simbrinza (brinzolamide + brimonidine)
- Glanatec (ripasudil hydrochloride hydrate)
Promising Drugs in Clinical Development:
- Bimatoprost SR
Promising Drugs in Early-Stage Development:
- ROCK Inhibitor AMA-0076
- Sustained-Release PGA Products
Inquire more Details about this Report @ http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/10076319
Key Questions Answered
- The glaucoma market has been dominated by prostaglandin analogue (PGA) drugs in the last decade. New classes of drugs are anticipated the reach the market within the forecast period. How will these change the position the PGA drugs hold during the forecast period? Will these drugs maintain their market dominance in 2023?
- The current late stage glaucoma pipeline is varied, with first-in-class drugs in development with innovative modes of action. Which of these will have the biggest impact on the market? What strategies are developers undertaking to penetrate this crowded and highly generic market? Will these fulfil any unmet needs?
- Population aging is occurring in almost all countries worldwide, particularly in the 7MM. This is expected to have a significant impact on the prevalence of age-related diseases such as glaucoma. How will epidemiological changes impact the growth of the future market?
- The main driver of growth in the glaucoma market will be the introduction of first-in-class drugs over the forecast period. The launch of three first-in-class therapies will grow this market. New fixed-dose drugs entering the 7MM will also act as a stimulant for growth.
- The biggest barrier for growth in the glaucoma market will be the increasing use of generic latanoprost across the 7MM. The low cost of this therapy will increase the pressure on new drugs hoping to enter these markets to show drug cost-effectivness. This is likely to have a negative impact on these markets, as regulatory bodies are adopting stricter criterial for new drug approvals and reimbursement listing.
- The largest unmet needs mainly reflect the notorious problem of poor patient adherence to therapy. Simplifying dosing regimens is an important consideration for companies developing drugs to treat these patients.
- Overview of glaucoma, including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized Glaucoma market revenue, annual cost of therapy and treatment usage pattern data from 2013 and forecast for ten years to 2023.
- Key topics covered include market characterization, unmet needs, R&D and clinical trials assessment, late stage clinical trial analysis and implications for the glaucoma therapeutics market.
- Pipeline analysis: focus on the eight late-stage pipeline glaucoma drugs discussing emerging trends as well as overview of earlier phase drugs.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global glaucoma therapeutics market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Purchase Report @ http://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/10076319
About Absolute Report:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
+1-408 520 9750
Email – email@example.com
For Latest News about Current Market Trends and Forecast Visit At: http://www.absolutereports.com/news/