“Gene Therapies: A Diverse Range of Technologies with a Promising Long-Term Outlook” provides information about all gene therapies under the broad spectrum of introduced genetic material to the cell for a therapy purpose. The Gene Therapy Technology Market report covers the insertion of a gene in the cell for expression purpose, along with silencing of gene with RNA interference (RNAi) and anti-sense RNA, aptamers (DNA or RNA polymers binding to a protein target) and oncolytic viruses.
This CBR Gene Therapy Market Research report provides a detailed view of the R&D, commercial, clinical and competitive scenario of Gene Therapy. The report also assesses major developments in technology of delivery vector, and challenges and advancements associated with the production of such vectors.
Browse more detail information about Gene Therapies:
Gene Therapies Scope:
Even after 25 years of research, there are only a few gene therapies that have reached the global market with none receiving strong clinical or commercial success:
– Why gene therapies own a low share in their indications?
– What information can be obtained from therapies that have reached the market?
Several viral and non-viral vector types are under development for delivering gene therapies:
– What are the merits and demerits of different vector types and which can be considered promising?
– What is the proportion of R&D pipeline of gene therapy that is occupied by different vector type?
Currently, the gene therapy pipeline is quite diverse in terms of the approaches and vectors covered. 50% accounting to gene silencing therapies whereas 31% for insertion of a functional gene:
– Which area in gene therapies show the highest level of R&D activity?
– Which is the developmental stage where majority of pipeline gene therapies reside?
– What is the proportion for overall occupancy of each intervention and vector type?
Several public, private and institutional enterprises are currently developing pipeline gene therapies:
– How do gene therapies fit into the overall portfolios of these companies?
– How are the top 20 big Pharma companies involved in gene therapy research?
Get a PDF Sample of Gene Therapies:
Key Reasons to Purchase:
This report can help the interested businesses and individuals to:
– Understand the state of therapeutic gene therapies market, and the success achieved clinically and commercially for marketed products, comprising Kynamro, Glybera, Macugen, Vitravene, Oncorine, Gendicine, and Neovasculgen.
– Assess and evaluate the pipeline for gene therapies divided by vector type, therapy area, intervention type and stage of development. Furthermore, a comprehensive assessment of the pipeline is offered across the four major therapy areas for gene therapy: infectious diseases, oncology, central nervous system disorders and genetic disorders.
– Gain clarity over the current competitive scenario, with a details of companies involved in the gene therapy pipeline. The report can help one in understanding the involvement level of big pharma companies, and the extent of gene therapies through overall portfolios of companies in this field. Additionally, the report also provides highly granular breakdown of companies that are developing multiple gene therapies.
Have any query? ask our expert @ http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/10075327
Detailed TOC of Gene Therapies: A Diverse Range of Technologies with a Promising Long-Term Outlook:
- Gene Therapy Overview
- Types of Gene Therapy
- Types of Intervention
- Types of Vector
- Currently Approved Gene Therapies
- Glybera (alipogene tiparvovec)
- Kynamro (mipomersen)
- Macugen (pegaptanib)
- Vitravene (fomivirsen)
- Gendicine (rAd-p53)
- Oncorine (rAd5-H101)
- Neovasculgen (Pl-VEGF165)
- Gene Therapy Production Strategies
- Production of Viral Vectors
- Case Study: Challenges in the Manufacture of AAV Vectors
Get Discount on Gene Therapies:
About Absolute Report:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
+1-408 520 9750
Get more market research related news @ www.marketresearch.news