Frontier Pharma: Chronic, Acute and Neuropathic Pain – GPCR and Nerve Growth Factor-based therapies offer strong potential in difficult-to-treat subtypes
Pain, and in particular chronic pain, is a significant global health issue. While pain is not considered a disease in its own right, there is a growing body of evidence that substantiates chronic pain as a disease, rather than just as a symptom of a primary cause. In the US, pain affects more people than cancer, diabetes and heart disease combined, with an estimated 100 million people having experienced at least one chronic pain episode in the last 12 months, at an annual cost of around $600 billion in medical treatment and lost productivity.
Browse more detail information about Frontier Pharma Market Research Report:
Frontier Pharma Market Research Report Scope:
– Analysis of innovation in the pain markets (including both nociceptive and neuropathic pain, of both a chronic and acute nature), in the context of the overall pipeline and current market landscape. Also includes analysis of the deals landscape surrounding first-in-class products in pain, and highlights opportunities for in-licensing.
– A brief introduction to chronic and acute pain, including subtypes, symptoms, pathophysiology, and an overview of pharmacotherapy and treatment algorithms.
– The changing molecular target landscape between the market and the pipeline, and particular focal points of innovation in the pipeline.
– Comprehensive review of the pipeline for first-in-class therapies, analyzed on the basis of stage of development, molecule type and molecular target.
– Identification and assessment of first-in-class molecular targets, with a particular focus on early-stage programs for which clinical utility has yet to be evaluated, as well as literature reviews on novel molecular targets.
– Assessment of the licensing and co-development deal landscape for pain therapeutics, and benchmarking of deals involving first-in-class versus non-first-in-class-products.
Get a PDF Sample of Frontier Pharma Market Research Report:
Reasons to buy this Frontier Pharma Market Research Report:
– Understand the current clinical and commercial landscape, including a comprehensive study of disease pathogenesis, diagnosis, prognosis and the available treatment options available at each stage of diagnosis.
– Visualize the composition of the pain markets in terms of dominant molecule types and targets, highlighting what the current unmet needs are and how they can be addressed. This knowledge allows a competitive understanding of the gaps in the current market.
– Analyze the pain pipeline, stratified by pain subtype, stage of development, molecule type and molecular target.
– Assess the therapeutic potential of first-in-class targets. Using a proprietary matrix, first-in-class products have been assessed and ranked according to clinical potential. Promising early-stage targets have been further reviewed in greater detail.
– Identify commercial opportunities in the pain deals landscape by analyzing trends in licensing and co-development deals, and producing a list of pain therapeutics that are not yet involved in deals and may be potential investment opportunities.
Have any query? ask our expert @ http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/10302410
List of Figures, Tables and Charts Available in Frontier Pharma: Chronic, Acute and Neuropathic Pain – GPCR and Nerve Growth Factor-based therapies offer strong potential in difficult-to-treat subtypes
1.1 List of Tables
- Table 1: Pain Market, Global, Categories of Pain, 2016 10
- Table 2: Pain Market, Global, Data for Nerve Growth Factor as a Molecular Target, 2016 36
- Table 3: Pain Market, Global, Data for High Affinity Nerve Growth Factor Receptor as a Molecular Target, 2016 36
- Table 4: Pain Market, Global, Data for Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor Superfamily Member 16 as a Molecular Target, 2016 38
- Table 5: Pain Market, Global, Data for Bradykinin B1 Receptor as a Molecular Target, 2016 40
- Table 6: Pain Market, Global, Data for Opioid Receptor-Like-1 Receptor as a Molecular Target, 2016 42
- Table 7: Pain Market, Global, Data for Purinoceptor 7 as a Molecular Target, 2016 44
- Table 8: Pain Market, Global, Data for Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 6 as a Molecular Target, 2016 45
- Table 9: Pain Market, Global, Data for Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 7 as a Molecular Target, 2016 45
- Table 10: Pain Market, Global, Data for Calcitonin Gene-Related Peptide Type-1 Receptor as a Molecular Target, 2016 46
Get Discount on Frontier Pharma Market Research Report:
About Absolute Report:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
+1-408 520 9750
Get more market research related news @ www.marketresearch.news